No announcement yet.

Any news on Orukpe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EO will lead us to a sweep of the Braves this weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan
      This did NOT happen. This is a figment of our imagination. This is an optical illusion.
      Royal, someone has obviously hacked FSF's account.

A short sarcastic post, free of rainbows and unicorns is obviously the work of an impostor.
      "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
      -John Wooden

Comment

• Originally posted by wu_shizzle
        Originally posted by forevershockerfan
        This did NOT happen. This is a figment of our imagination. This is an optical illusion.

A short sarcastic post, free of rainbows and unicorns is obviously the work of an impostor.
        Not to mention how the current page or date that EO's visa was approved is divisible by 11.
        That rug really tied the room together.

Comment

• Originally posted by rZ
          Originally posted by wu_shizzle
          Originally posted by forevershockerfan

Not to mention how the current page or date that EO's visa was approved is divisible by 11.
          And it took this long for someone to come to that realization??? What's wrong with us???
          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• "Royal, someone has obviously hacked FSF's account.

A short sarcastic post, free of rainbows and unicorns is obviously the work of an impostor."

wu_shizzle-----Either that, or our Board is being infested and pell-melled with bipolars, schizo's, narcissists, clowns and self-proclaimed experts on the subject of Shocker basketball? Yikes!!!!!!! :D FSF checks in and out of reality, but now I'm back baby!!! I think? Or not! :yahoo:
            Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• So, when do we hear when EO is gunna arrive in the city on a hill?

Comment

• The home of "Shocker Mountain". Some Shocker summer scrimmages this year are a MUST SEE.
                Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Whoulda thunk that this topic would hit 45 pages, and we still don't know when or if he will officially arrive in Wichita?

Comment

• Think we can keep it going for the rest of his career? Instead of making new threads about him, we'd just continue this one....
                    Deep in the heart of couldn't give a crap about college basketball-land and I miss the SHOX.
                    Students > Alumni
                    If you EVER want to open your damn mouths about Selection Sunday, READ THIS FIRST: http://www.midmajority.com/p/1296
                    The ONLY document that means ANYTHING: http://www.bbstate.com/schools/WICH/sheet

Comment

• 1002 pages and counting on March 1, 2012.

Comment

• Originally posted by rrshock
                        Whoulda thunk that this topic would hit 45 pages, and we still don't know when or if he will officially arrive in Wichita?
                        He's not coming. Duke called and since they are Duke, Coach Marshall rolled over and released Ehimen. It was a nice dream while it lasted, but no player will come here after Duke calls.

BTW....Baseball sucks. We should drop it like N. Iowa is going to do.

:roll:

Comment

• Arguing is more fun than knowing. Right? ;-)
                          Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
                          Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

• I'm all for putting Ehimen news in this thread for his entire career. :D Talk about insane length...

I don't know when the news will come, but when it does I predict at least 5 more pages within 24 hours of it.
                            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan1
                              So, when do we hear when EO is gunna arrive in the city on a hill?
                              He'll be here Thursday. WSU vs Bradley. Game starts at 7:00 pm.

Comment

• We also need a new thread for Sub's 10,000 posts countdown. Of course, by the time the thread is started, he'll already be there. :D

Comment

Working...
                                X