No announcement yet.

Any news on Orukpe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, seriously, did he show up or not? If not, does anybody have a clue as to when he might arrive in Wichita? Is he coming?

Comment

• Originally posted by Wuzee
      I know one band that loves Ehimen ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiMqT_k_R0g
      So I presume Ehimen's middle name must start with "O", as well?

Comment

• E---I---- E---I---O?
        Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock
          Originally posted by Wuzee
          I know one band that loves Ehimen ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiMqT_k_R0g
          So I presume Ehimen's middle name must start with "O", as well?
          My ear (and eye) tells me that it's not rearticulated, it's just a pitch change. Think of the "Oh" before "Star of won-der, star of might" in We Three Kings.

But ... to answer your presumption ... yes .. his middle name is Ollie
          “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

• Huh?

Ehimen Ollie Orukpe?

That's like Joaquin Bob Hernandez, or Shamekia Heather Manigault.

Comment

• Is Ollie Swedish or Norwegian?

Comment

• I was thinking it might be Oscar. Or perhaps Octavius.

Comment

• Orinthal is Nigerian for slasher, I think.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers
                    Is Ollie Swedish or Norwegian?
                    The proper name is Olaf and it is Norwegian.

One nickname is Ole. Another is Olle. There are others.

Comment

• Speaking of strange names - I wrote a computer baseball game with randomly generated player names. It came up with Jesus Goldstein once.
                      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Ok, time to get caught up on a few items while I can this evening. The one thing I can add to this conversation is that it would seem there are some more, aggravating delays but the young man will get here, just not as soon as so many of us would like to see.

And it will all be worth the wait.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu
                          Ok, time to get caught up on a few items while I can this evening. The one thing I can add to this conversation is that it would seem there are some more, aggravating delays but the young man will get here, just not as soon as so many of us would like to see.

And it will all be worth the wait.
                          Told you he wasnt on the plane! Hes preparing for that giant leap!

8) :posterwu:
                          I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• That's good enough for me Doc. :poster_eo:
                            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• is there eta for him now?

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh
                                Speaking of strange names - I wrote a computer baseball game with randomly generated player names. It came up with Jesus Goldstein once.
                                When I get tired of ASM can I cnange my name to this?

Comment

Working...
                                X