No announcement yet.

Any news on Orukpe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well let's get working on that page 58 thing.

How hard could the GED test be to take. English is his first language, correct? Plus I bet he actually knows all those proper English things that I blew off in HS. He'd get a better score than me, I'd be willing to bet.

Comment

• Originally posted by rrshock
      Well let's get working on that page 58 thing.

How hard could the GED test be to take. English is his first language, correct? Plus I bet he actually knows all those proper English things that I blew off in HS. He'd get a better score than me, I'd be willing to bet.
      From what HCGM said EO is extremely bright and this is just to fulfill the red tape at the NCAA clearinghouse. JMO. :wsu_posters: :posterwu: :posterwsu: :yahoo: :clap: :good: :posterwsu:

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan1
        Originally posted by rrshock

From what HCGM said, and my contacts at Sunrise said, EO is extremely bright and this is just to get around the red tape at the NCAA clearinghouse. JMO. :wsu_posters: :posterwu: :posterwsu: :yahoo: :clap: :good: :posterwsu:
        Are they talking a year, or are they talking summer school to get through the tape, in your opinion, of course.

Comment

• Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown
          Originally posted by shockerfan1
          Originally posted by rrshock

From what HCGM said EO is extremely bright and this is just to get around the red tape at the NCAA clearinghouse. JMO. :wsu_posters: :posterwu: :posterwsu: :yahoo: :clap: :good: :posterwsu:
          Are they talking a year, or are they talking summer school to get through the tape, in your opinion, of course.
          Just this summer. from what I know, which is not much. And I should have said to get through the red tape, and not around it. they are doing everything necessary to make this legal and follow all of the rules. that is what this is for, to follow the rules.

Comment

• Somebody said his favorite player is Hakeem The Dream.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigshotmaker
              Somebody said his favorite player is Hakeem The Dream.
              If it wasn't him, then I'd think it is Mutombo. Some big name big guy from over there I would suspect in the least.

Comment

• Originally posted by rrshock
                Originally posted by Bigshotmaker
                Somebody said his favorite player is Hakeem The Dream.
                If it wasn't him, then I'd think it is Mutombo. Some big name big guy from over there I would suspect in the least.

I heard these, too. I also heard that he couldn't wait to slap sum bluejay and saluki aaaasssssss.........

Comment

• I was at the CU-SIU game and talked with Mike & Debbie Kennedy. It was interesting. EO is here (but I guess you knew).
                  Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
                  Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

• Even listening to KGSO this morning when coach was on there, Randy Smithson sounded excited too. So you get a former coach excited about incoming players and you know that the current staff has done something great.

I expect that after a couple of years, this could be an extremely entertaining group of guys to watch with the big man's high flying act swatting shots and rockin' the rims.

BTW - I'm gettin more and more excited all the time. I'm started to feel like FSF while I write this.

Comment

• You will have to talk in 4th person then.

Comment

• You and all the rest of us have a long ways to go rr.
                        In the fast lane

Comment

• THIS THREAD SHALL GO 60!!!
                          For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                          - said no one ever...

Comment

• ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR 61*
                            For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                            - said no one ever...

Comment

• What's that you say?

Who is the 3rd best African Center, after Hakeem and Mutumbo?

I don't know the answer.

Is it Manute Bol?

Comment

• Knock Knock

Who's Here?

:poster_eo: ======= EO who========Eye Of-the-tiger

Knock Knock

Who's Here?

Butter! Butter who?

:poster_eo: is butta late than never!!!

Knock Knock

Who's there? Return? Return Who? :poster_eo: will return opponets shots to sender. Address unknown. No such # in EO's zone!!!!!!!
                                Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Working...
                                X