No announcement yet.

Any news on Orukpe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How are we ever going to get this thread to 5000 posts?

I haven't watched the game from the other night yet and haven't read the game thread. How did EO do against MSU compared to the past couple of game?

Comment

• He was really good. I still think that free throw dunk was on purpose. :)

Comment

• 10 bounds, a handful of baskets (dunks) a block, a steal and I think an assist. Kennedy's player of the game because of the bounds and the highlightness of the way he scored his buckets... And voted sexiest voice by me

Comment

• As per usual, when Ehimen is allowed to play good minutes, the team plays well and he doesn't let us down. He has so much more confidence now and should be on the court 20+ in my opinion every game. If we're worried about smaller teams making him go outside on D, slap some zone on them when he's in. That'll help with anyone driving and getting inside as he'll be there to intimidate.
          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• I hope he continues on with this output. 20+ would be a good thing.

Comment

• Bob Hull mentioned a halftime segment on EO televised during the MSU game. Anybody able to put it on youtube?
              Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

• Originally posted by MadaboutWu View Post
                Bob Hull mentioned a halftime segment on EO televised during the MSU game. Anybody able to put it on youtube?
                I hope they make it available somewhere. It was a really good piece.
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• I regret missing it. ESPN3 replays don't give you halftime either (which is merciful generally).
                  Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

• Great defense in limited minutes by the big man tonight. He and Hall kept Jackie Carmichael 3-12 from the field. Tons of hustle by EO. And a sweet spin move and dish to Hall. Nice game, EO.
                    Last edited by MadaboutWu; February 17, 2013, 09:56 PM.
                    Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

• Originally posted by MadaboutWu View Post
                      Great defense in limited minutes by the big man tonight. He and Hall kept Jackie Carmichael 3-12 from the field. Tons of hustle by EO. And a sweet spin move and dish to Hall. Nice game, EO.
                      Amen. EO kept us in it on offense during that awful stretch in the first half, and his defense/presence was huge for the entire time he was in.

Carmichael's the best MVC big man in quite a while. EO held his own and was much improved from our last showdown with ISUr. Let's get the big guy some more touches against ISUb on Tuesday.

Comment

• I still wish Ehimen would get more minutes. Especially if our guards are going to get beat on dribble drives. He makes it a lot tougher for those guys to finish when he's in.
                        RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                          I still wish Ehimen would get more minutes. Especially if our guards are going to get beat on dribble drives. He makes it a lot tougher for those guys to finish when he's in.
                          Agree...but when he's got the ball and up by the rim higher than anyone else....dunk it Big-Fella!!!!!!!!
                          FINAL FOURS:
                          1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                          1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                          Number of Times Ranked: 157
                          Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                          Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                          Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                          #3 - Dec. 2017
                          #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                          #2 ~ March 2014
                          Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

• I'm glad that EO is holding his own against the likes of Carmichael. It would be nicer to see those two playing side by side for the Shocks, but it is what it is. We will sorely miss having the big fella next year I'm afraid.

Comment

• For anyone that doubts his importance on the defensive side, they'll notice it next year for sure.
                              RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• Crazy
                                **FEAR THE WHEAT**

Comment

Working...
                                X