Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Come on EO!

Comment

• Mr. Hall said it best. "This is the game that matters the most." Yes indeed and our Seniors, including EO want the gold to go out with an 'exclaimation point' in Valley play. EO will be busy inside doing what he does and also will have to help when they come flying inside trying to score easy buckets or drawing possible fouls. Hall could have his biggest game ever inside offensively and EO defensively today. Who will step up today huge for our Shocks in the drama-packed game? Would it not be grand to earn a Championship today in front of thousands all over the Country viewing? We are angry MTXE road warriors and this I do know. Our beloved Shocks will give every ounce of effort in their (our) quest to do just that. See you today at 1-ish.
      Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Well that settles it

Comment

• coleby will be a huge on-court upgrade at center next year. night and day. book it. this thread will fade away into obscurity

Comment

• Originally posted by another shocker View Post
            coleby will be a huge on-court upgrade at center next year. night and day. book it. this thread will fade away into obscurity
            I doubt that last part

Comment

• I can see this becoming WStateU's next great picture thread after the season.

Comment

• Originally posted by another shocker View Post
                coleby will be a huge on-court upgrade at center next year. night and day. book it. this thread will fade away into obscurity
                He did average 9.5 PPG on 56.1% shooting. Man, I'd do some horrible things to get that from Orukpe. I love what he gives us, but he just isn't a complete player. I'll miss seeing him block shots 13 feet in the air though. He has career highs of 20 points, 11 rebounds, and 8 blocks.

Comment

• Originally posted by GoShockers89 View Post
                  I can see this becoming WStateU's next great picture thread after the season.
                  Why? Does he have a bunch of EO pictures?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
                    Why? Does he have a bunch of EO pictures?
                    I think someone else cornered that market a while back.

Comment

• Next year we'll play where in the world is EO.
                      "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                      -John Wooden

Comment

• Tough game today for the big guy. God blessed him with a tremendous body, unfortunately his late start in the game of basketball has been more than he could overcome strictly with physical gifts. I certainly don't think it was from a lack of effort. Seems to be a great young man and who knows, he may still have a few big plays in his quiver to deliver to Shocker fans hearts before he his done. EO is what he is, but he is our EO and I'm proud to call him a Shocker.

Comment

• Originally posted by CBB_Fan View Post
                          He did average 9.5 PPG on 56.1% shooting. Man, I'd do some horrible things to get that from Orukpe. I love what he gives us, but he just isn't a complete player. I'll miss seeing him block shots 13 feet in the air though. He has career highs of 20 points, 11 rebounds, and 8 blocks.
                          safe to say, coleby is at least a shot-blocker on par with orupke. orupke can't stay on the floor. he's a liability half the time.

Comment

• He doesn't do that well in the half-court game. He needs an up tempo game.

Comment

• This is my first ever post in this legendary thread. Here's what I have to say now that EO's last regular season has come to an end.

EO is a great guy, a smart fella, and a selfless player. I love the defensive presence he gives us. He really does play with all he has out there.

However, I really wish he could produce more offensively. He's had a handful of good offensive games this season. But for being 7'0", I would have expected more.

Despite those facts, I'm still really proud he was a Shocker for 3 years. I wish him all the best in his future as either a Physicist or a basketball player. More importantly, I wish him luck in St. Louis and the NCAA tournament! GO SHOX!

Comment

• Page 5 isn't the place for this.

I do think that Ehimen becomes more valuable in the NCAA tournament when we play teams that have actual big men. This guy is still a defensive presence and can be a big factor for us on that end.
                                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
                                X