Any news on Orukpe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next tuesday at noon in Hutch vs Monroe College of the Bronx, NY
    1/16/2010 on the "Screw at the Q" HCGM... " Ive never seen a foul parade like that...If you would of let me know it was going to be a foul parade I would of brought a different team" .... "dont talk to me about fouls....Ive got to go back and look at some tape... I have some thoughts but I need to look at the tape and then I will have something very strong to say"

Comment

• I wonder if anybody from Wichita will be there for the game?

<grin>

Comment

• I will be there all day Tuesday
        Don't let the fear of striking out - keep you from playing the game!

Comment

• I may have to take a long lunch next Tuesday. :)

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock
            I may have to take a long lunch next Tuesday. :)
            Doc (WuDrWu) can write you a note allowing you a long lunch (for "treatment" :D ) and you can treat us with your observations.
            Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
            Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

• Fortunately, my boss has no problem with it. He gets all-session passes every year and usually attends a number of the games. Though he's going to be out of state next week and is trying to sell his. He did tell me that the games are supposed to be streamed live over the internet, but I haven't checked to verify that.

Comment

• Confirmed. All 26 games will be streamed live and archived.

配偶者に浮気をされたら、あなたは相手を許せますか?疑惑を持って配偶者を問い詰めても、しらを切られてしまうことも珍しくありません。相手にしてみれば、夫や妻の剣幕に恐れをなして咄嗟に知らぬふりをしてしまう...

Comment

• I think I may have to visit Hutch next week. If I tell my wife what I'm doing the odds will be she will want to take off work and join me. Sounds like a win win for me.

Comment

• Not on page 1, which is unacceptable... so, bump. :)

Comment

• My department at work is all caught up and we're being encouraged to take some vacation time now. I would actually get brownie points by going to Hutch.

The problem is it's early in the year and using up my time now might be regrettable later.
                      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• I'm expecting Ehimen updates tomorrow from anyone and everyone who'll be in Hutch to see him play.
                        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22
                          I'm expecting Ehimen updates tomorrow from anyone and everyone who'll be in Hutch to see him play.
                          I would help you out, but that will be premium content.

:D

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock
                            Originally posted by SubGod22
                            I'm expecting Ehimen updates tomorrow from anyone and everyone who'll be in Hutch to see him play.
                            I would help you out, but that will be premium content.

:D
                            And now that Royal has claimed all information relating to the NJCAA tournament as premium content, don't any of you dare to independently gather information and share it with anyone. That's his intellectual property and, since he claimed it, you must have stolen it if you know that factual information. Don't you know what copyright infringement is? YOU SCUMBAG, HOW DARE YOU EVEN THINK OF GOING TO HUTCH. GOING TO HUTCH WAS ROYAL'S IDEA FIRST! IF YOU SO MUCH AS LOOK AT A MAP OF KANSAS YOU SHOULD AT LEAST CITE ROYAL AS THE SOURCE OF DRIVING INSTRUCTIONS! YOU ARE SUCH A TOOL!
                            "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

• Thank you, TMH. It needed to be said.

Comment

• Okay--that is it!!! FSF is Hutch-bound to do some snooping and recruiting for SN tomorrow in time to see EO's game. Forget making a living!!!!!!!! I'm on a S.N. mission from the Sub and company. Priorities baby!!!!!!! We have some business to attend in downtown Hutch!!!!!!! How can we go wrong with feedback from both Royal and yours truly?
                                Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Working...
                                X