• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• :poster_eo:

Bucket and 1. Let's make a free throw.
    Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

• Someone please tell me that Monroe is a better team than most Missouri Valley teams (at the center position), because if they're not, we're in "big" trouble as it pertains to incomings.

Comment

• As the announcer said, EO is a project. He will be valuable down the road. We have ALL of our bigs returning for next season. EO will come into play after gaining experience and learning from the WSU staff.

Comment

• nice block by EO
          1/16/2010 on the "Screw at the Q" HCGM... " Ive never seen a foul parade like that...If you would of let me know it was going to be a foul parade I would of brought a different team" .... "dont talk to me about fouls....Ive got to go back and look at some tape... I have some thoughts but I need to look at the tape and then I will have something very strong to say"

Comment

• Although, NICE BLOCK!!!

Comment

• Monroe's 7-footer is pretty good....I'm glad he's in foul trouble.....

Great swat by EO!!!!

Comment

• Monroe has a 7-footer too. Big block by EO.

Comment

• Everybody see that block at about 7:20 to go? It was huge.
                  Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

• As a team, 3 Rivers doesn't post up strong nor look inside very often.

Comment

• Originally posted by marcus aurelius
                      Monroe's 7-footer is pretty good....I'm glad he's in foul trouble.....

Great swat by EO!!!!
                      I dont know but this Nimcheck...spelling im sure is wrong...is a player for sure. Probably a bit slow for a PG and short for a SG but he gets it done....
                      what do you know mr. Aurelius
                      1/16/2010 on the "Screw at the Q" HCGM... " Ive never seen a foul parade like that...If you would of let me know it was going to be a foul parade I would of brought a different team" .... "dont talk to me about fouls....Ive got to go back and look at some tape... I have some thoughts but I need to look at the tape and then I will have something very strong to say"

Comment

• Another huge stuff.
                        Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

• 3R's lack of defensive rebounding is blowing my mind.....I'm about to blow a gasket here!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by WSUShokker
                            Originally posted by marcus aurelius

Great swat by EO!!!!
                            I dont know but this Nimcheck...spelling im sure is wrong...is a player for sure. Probably a bit slow for a PG and short for a SG but he gets it done....
                            Watched him online a few times - can definitely shoot it.

Comment

• Originally posted by vancedave56
                              Originally posted by WSUShokker
                              Originally posted by marcus aurelius

Great swat by EO!!!!
                              Watched him online a few times - can definitely shoot it.
                              Kind of like that F-man on N. Iowa.

Comment

• A missed dunk.. :shock:
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X