X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SubGod22
    Originally posted by 1979Shocker
    Originally posted by SubGod22
    Sorry Royal. Thought maybe a change was needed. Once I get on my own PC I may have something else to use. Probably should have waited until then but I've been bored at work.
    Sounds like you need another job. I hear they need census takers. :yes:
    But I'm not a felon :whistle:
    Havent been caught yet huh! :D :posterwsu: 8)
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Originally posted by kcshocker11
      Originally posted by 1979Shocker
      Sorry Royal. Thought maybe a change was needed. Once I get on my own PC I may have something else to use. Probably should have waited until then but I've been bored at work.
      Sounds like you need another job. I hear they need census takers. :yes:
      But I'm not a felon :whistle:
      Havent been caught yet huh! :D :posterwsu: 8)
      Hope to keep it that way :D
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Saw TRCC last night and tonight( :-x ). EO is still in a boot.....

Comment

• Originally posted by marcus aurelius
          Saw TRCC last night and tonight( :-x ). EO is still in a boot.....
          Leaving him more time to recruit for Wichita State... Brilliant!
          "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
          -John Wooden

Comment

• Time to bump!
            I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• EO suited up tonight, but did not play.

TRCC's next game is Saturday, so hopefully he'll be ready to go by then....

Comment

• Apprently EO will be back in action this Saturday against Moberly according to the Shockwaves blog.

Comment

• Hope EO can help us sign a point guard....

Comment

• I think we should just give the job to TM for a year.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers
                      I think we should just give the job to TM for a year.
                      TM is too valuable at the 2 to waste a full year with him at the point.
                      "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• I'm not worried.

But I am anxious to hear how Ehimen does his first game back.
                        RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• Marshall said he was flying to MO to see EO this Saturday. He will then go to SIU for Sunday's game.

When you look at ISU's center add 2" height. Odiakoso(sp) was recruited by Jans. He was so poor as a freshman they thought they had made a mistake.

Marshall said the league had confirmed that CU had recieved 7 points they should not have in their game with us. He said that you can't do anything about it during a game. You can only do it afterwards.

I don't buy any conspiracy theory, but I do think there are a lot of crappy refs.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockball
                            but I do think there are a lot of crappy refs.
                            :yes: 8)
                            RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• Originally posted by shockball
                              Marshall said the league had confirmed that CU had recieved 7 points they should not have in their game with us.
                              I might be wrong but I think he said that the league confirmed that there were seven incorrect calls on plays that resulted in points for CU. If so, it is quite possible that more than 7 points were incorrectly award to the sCUm.
                              The fact that man is master of his actions is due to his being able to deliberate about them.-- Thomas Aquinas

Comment

• Originally posted by tgcshock
                                Originally posted by shockball
                                Marshall said the league had confirmed that CU had recieved 7 points they should not have in their game with us.
                                I might be wrong but I think he said that the league confirmed that there were seven incorrect calls on plays that resulted in points for CU. If so, it is quite possible that more than 7 points were incorrectly award to the sCUm.
                                You could be right. I'm just glad that someone is following up on officials. It will make for better games and a better league.

No offense sub.

Comment

Working...
                                X