No announcement yet.

Any news on Orukpe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's this Nigerian guy you all speak of? I can't find much on here about him.

Comment

• Patrick O'Bryant averaged 2.55 blocks and 7.2 rebounds his freshman year. If we get that from EO I will be dancing in the streets. :yahoo:
      "Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media,
      which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Comment

• So can the title be changed to reflect the current news? I for one skipped this topic quite often and I'd hate for someone to miss out on the jubilation!!

:goshocks:

Comment

• I don't remember if I ever posted in this thread or not and I sure wasn't going to go back 38 pages to find out but let me first say thanks to mulligan, who probably didn't realized it at the time, for starting quite possibly the longest thread so far in Shockernet history. Good job.

Let me add my little :yahoo: to the good news from today. Here's hoping EO gets here safely and soon. :good:

:goshocks:

Comment

• :wsu_posters: :good: :yahoo:

This is good news!
            I'm excited but I don't expect a lot this coming year as these young men mature and get up to D1 speed and in EO's case learn the US version of the game. A year of practice time, time spent in the weight room and at the training table could pay huge dividends.

Comment

• Thank You God!! :yahoo: :yahoo:

Comment

• Something tells me Tiahrt won some future votes today.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonWu
                  Something tells me Tiahrt won some future votes today.
                  If it wasn't for his office's persistence in dealing with the State Department, this doesn't happen.

They wouldn't take no for an answer.

Now if we can get that tanker deal back...
                  "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                  -John Wooden

Comment

• Remember Phi Slamma Jamma? Akeem was about the 8th man, reeeealy athletic, but that is all. He coulda used a redshirt year.

Comment

• I may be wrong, but i dont think Ehimen can recieve a redshirt year, since he didnt show up this year and he was on our roster. I think this is where you have 5 years to compete 4.
                      Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• But he was never enrolled so it doesn't count.
                        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by newshock1234
                          I may be wrong, but i dont think Ehimen can recieve a redshirt year, since he didnt show up this year and he was on our roster. I think this is where you have 5 years to compete 4.
                          I'm not sure being listed on the website makes him officially on the roster (though I could be wrong).

I would think his "clock" doesn't start until he's actually enrolled.

Comment

• Originally posted by boneshock
                            Originally posted by SubGod22
                            If I weren't at work right now I'd be running in circles making all kinds of joyful sounds.....But I kinda need this job at the moment so I'm holding it in :yahoo:
                            And yet you are on shockernet at work...I love it!
                            It's been a slow day at work. Obviously not here. I usually only post while at lunch and then maybe at the end of the day when it slows down. Maybe Ehimen is the reason it was slow here today. That way God could let me join in on this wondeful info now and not at 6-630. :D
                            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock
                              Originally posted by newshock1234
                              I may be wrong, but i dont think Ehimen can recieve a redshirt year, since he didnt show up this year and he was on our roster. I think this is where you have 5 years to compete 4.
                              I'm not sure being listed on the website makes him officially on the roster (though I could be wrong).

I would think his "clock" doesn't start until he's actually enrolled.

Bingo...the clock begins with his eligibility, whether he plays or not. He is not eligible to play because he was not a student at WSU. Therefore, he has 5 to play 4.
                              "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                              ---------------------------------------
                              Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                              "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                              "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Originally posted by newshock1234
                                "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                                -John Wooden

Comment

Working...
                                X