Any news on Orukpe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ksedg
    I don't think I've ever posted on this thread before - so I'm doing it now - just to say I did. :yes:
    Add me to the list. 8)
    Once a Shocker, Always a Shocker-- RIP Guy Alang-Ntang

Shocker Basketball=Life

Comment

• Whats an Orukpe?

Comment

• It is the 8th wonder of the world, along with this thread, which is the 9th.

Comment

• The problem with this "thread" is that everyone is trying to make it the longest ever, and there is very little posted about the actual topic. I check in occasionally just to see if someone actually said anything about the big O, just to be disappointed. Keep up the good work. :roll:

Comment

• Originally posted by Shox21
            The problem with this "thread" is that everyone is trying to make it the longest ever, and there is very little posted about the actual topic. I check in occasionally just to see if someone actually said anything about the big O, just to be disappointed. Keep up the good work. :roll:

Oh, hi! Welcome to the internet! You'll find it's a strange and wonderful place.
            There are nights when I think that Sal Paradise was right.

Comment

• I hope this kid can start for us his senior season.

Comment

• I hope he gets over his nagging injury.
                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Has there been any word on his injury and what his current status is?
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• Aaagghhh!!

Sub, you changed your avatar! After almost 5 years, how could you?!?!?

;)

Comment

• The last I heard is that he is "a week or two" away from playing again....

Comment

• There is just not going to be anything easy or smooth with this young man.

Get healthy Ehimen.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock
                          Aaagghhh!!

Sub, you changed your avatar! After almost 5 years, how could you?!?!?

;)
                          Sorry Royal. Thought maybe a change was needed. Once I get on my own PC I may have something else to use. Probably should have waited until then but I've been bored at work.
                          RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22
                            Sorry Royal. Thought maybe a change was needed. Once I get on my own PC I may have something else to use. Probably should have waited until then but I've been bored at work.
                            Sounds like you need another job. I hear they need census takers. :yes:

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker
                              Originally posted by SubGod22
                              Sounds like you need another job. I hear they need census takers. :yes:
                              But I'm not a felon :whistle:
                              RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• He said census taker, not Acorn employee.

Comment

Working...
                                X