• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He'll be just fine
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• As someome mentioned earlier it's probably a good thing he ended up developing 1 year in JC. He would have absolutely wasted that year with little to no playing time at WSU.

Comment

• Houston U's Phi Slamma Jamma team was one of the most impressive teams I ever saw. They had a 7' Nigerian freshman (or soph, can't remember) who played only sparingly. Eventually that kid turned out alright, but it took a while.

Comment

• EO is currently averaging 6 points, 6 rebounds, and 3 blocks per contest. About 18 minutes per game. Also, 4 fouls, 2 turn-overs per game. With a 7 foot freshman athlete, that's a good place to start from! I don't see him getting significant minutes next year, but...the future looks good!
          Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers
            Houston U's Phi Slamma Jamma team was one of the most impressive teams I ever saw. They had a 7' Nigerian freshman (or soph, can't remember) who played only sparingly. Eventually that kid turned out alright, but it took a while.
            Hakeem Olajuwon and Clyde (The Glide) Drexler.
            "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

• Micheal Young & Larry Micheaux

Comment

• The big man does not belong on page 3!!!
                Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

• Originally posted by MadaboutWu
                  The big man does not belong on page 3!!!
                  That's just wrong. Has it really been that long since we've had an update?
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• I was just about to go looking for this thread. It belongs on the first page.
                    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• I thought the lady on the Delta Dental commercial was getting ready to intro EO...

"100 points in a single game...4,923 career points...."

Comment

• Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown
                        I thought the lady on the Delta Dental commercial was getting ready to intro EO...

"100 points in a single game...4,923 career points...."
                        I suddenly want to use Delta Dental :D

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh
                          I was just about to go looking for this thread. It belongs on the first page.
                          Based on EO's height, wingspan, etc........he oughtta be on the first 3 pages.

Comment

• So, how'd Ehimen look against Logan? Anyone see anything?
                            RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• TRCC opened up a 29-point lead in the second half and cruised to an 85-60 win.

EO fouled out with 5 points, 5 boards and 2 blocks in 18 minutes.
                              “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

• re:

We're not going to need EO to score next year. We have enough scoring down low already. What he will bring next year is front court depth, and a defensive presence in spell of our other 4 guys. I bet he averages less than 10 min a game but will provide quality minutes.

The following year, we'll need him to be big with the loss of JT, AE, and GB.

Comment

Working...
                                X