No announcement yet.

Any news on Orukpe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess then Hatch is staying? Is Preadom still on his way out?

Comment

• Originally posted by shocker82
      Did anyone else listen to Coach Gross on the Game Plan this morning? Talked about his trip to Nigeria. Said all of EO's paperwork is in order, including transcripts, tests etc. EO has a meeting this Thursday to convince the powers that be to give him a student visa. So we could know something as early as Thursday. Coach Gross said they pretty much coached EO on everything he needs to do in this meeting, including how to dress, what to say etc. He also said that after watching him play that we wouldn't have a chance to recruit him if he was from this country.

Cross your fingers.
      Get that information out of here! This thread is for pure speculation and hearsay only!
      The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

• That's encouraging news about Orukpe? How long would it take to get him over here if he is approved for a student visa? a week or two?

Comment

• Originally posted by Snapshot9
          That's encouraging news about Orukpe? How long would it take to get him over here if he is approved for a student visa? a week or two?
          I'm for taking one step at a time. I'm putting all my energy into praying he gets his student visa, then ----

Comment

• Originally posted by rrshock
            I guess then Hatch is staying? Is Preadom still on his way out?
            They did mention somebody by name I could be wrong but that part of the convo I dint hear outright. But IIRC they were waiting for a transfer to go through or a place for a transfer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snapshot9
              That's encouraging news about Orukpe? How long would it take to get him over here if he is approved for a student visa? a week or two?
              We will be sending Koch Airlines to pick him up. So, the answer is one long day.

Comment

• Easy button.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu
                  Easy button.

Comment

• That all sounds good but I'll remain cautiously optimistic until I hear concrete evidence. Or SEE a tall Nigerian in town. Or Coach Marshall calls me up to tell me personally :)
                    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22
                      That all sounds good but I'll remain cautiously optimistic until I hear concrete evidence. Or SEE a tall Nigerian in town. Or Coach Marshall calls me up to tell me personally :)
                      Hey look I can get a good look at a steak by ..............

Comment

• Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone
                        Originally posted by SubGod22
                        That all sounds good but I'll remain cautiously optimistic until I hear concrete evidence. Or SEE a tall Nigerian in town. Or Coach Marshall calls me up to tell me personally :)
                        Hey look I can get a good look at a steak by ..............
                        ..........sticking your head up the butchers "butt"?
                        RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• Is there a podcast of Game Plan? If so, what station? Thanks.
                          In the fast lane

Comment

• It would be 1410 KGSO but I'm not sure if they have podcasts or not...
                            RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• Has EO grown any from the time we first started recruiting him ?
                              For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                              - said no one ever...

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxilla
                                Has EO grown any from the time we first started recruiting him ?
                                Only in expectation.

Comment

Working...
                                X