No announcement yet.

Any news on Orukpe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It appears that trcc will have 5 games before the signing period. Perhaps that is where the 99-1 forecast comes from.

Comment

• Rivals has a story up on verbal by EO being confirmed by assistant coach at 3 Rivers.
      In the fast lane

Comment

• When's the last time I said I'm not worried? Because I'm not. Ehimen will be here!!!
        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Welcome Marcus!!! Do keep us informed on the springfield game. My sister lives there so I will be going to watch him play in that game. Will the website tell when and where it is? thanks in advance
          " If you build it they will come ", Koch Arena

Comment

• Originally posted by tropicalshox
            Rivals has a story up on verbal by EO being confirmed by assistant coach at 3 Rivers.
            Can you relate in more detail what was said, please?

Comment

• Originally posted by Txlen
              Originally posted by tropicalshox
              Rivals has a story up on verbal by EO being confirmed by assistant coach at 3 Rivers.
              Rivals Profile

Front page of Juco Junction right now...

"Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
              -John Wooden

Comment

• Originally posted by wu_shizzle
                Originally posted by Txlen
                Originally posted by tropicalshox
                Rivals Profile

Front page of Juco Junction right now...

http://jucojunction.rivals.com/
                Verified today huh, we have known this for about 3 years :clap: :wsu_posters:
                Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• The story is JucoJunctions and I could only see the opening paragraph. I only put out my $10 a month to them when I think it's worth it. I believe Royal might have a continuing membership. Royal?
                  In the fast lane

Comment

• Sorry, no membership here. I only peruse JJ every now and then.

Comment

• The profile still has EO at 220 lbs, but after seeing that latest picture of him, he looks to be 250 to 260 lbs, IMO.

He probably is more than ready to get out on the court this year, and we will be folliowing his play here in Shocker nation.

Comment

• I sure hope EO can play or Bob Jones's last goodbye will look like a picnic.
                        "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

• So when can he start plying for us?
                          I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Originally posted by kcshocker11
                            So when can he start plying for us?
                            Eligibility-wise next year. He would have 3-years of eligibility remaining. He has already used his redshirt year last year and he will have played one-year for TRCC.

Ability-wise is still somewhat of an unknown, but you would certainly hope is ready to contribute next year. Consensus seems to be that will happen.

Comment

• This is my last post on this 85-page thread.

EO see you on the hardwood bringin the pain for the SHOX!!!!!!!
                              For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                              - said no one ever...

Comment

• Originally posted by lilshock
                                Welcome Marcus!!! Do keep us informed on the springfield game. My sister lives there so I will be going to watch him play in that game. Will the website tell when and where it is? thanks in advance

I emailed Coach B Bess and this is his reply:

Saturday, Oct. 24th at CBC. We will play at 9:00 vs. Evangel, 11:20 vs.
                                CBC, & 2:50 vs. C of O.

Maybe we'll see ya there!

Comment

Working...
                                X