Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SubGod22
    Originally posted by im4wsu
    I want to get to page 95 so that this "wide" page is history.
    Leave it to the Yankees to screw up something else...
    I heard that after the world series win, Joe Girardi was on his way home at 2 am, and stopped along-side the road to help a stranded motorist.

Do you think EO would do the same after we win the national title?

Comment

• I'll be happy as a pig doing cartwheels in manure if Ehimen gets 1/10 of the press for his basketball achievements at WSU compared to what he has already obtained without even playing a game.

Comment

• Originally posted by vbird53
        Originally posted by SubGod22
        Originally posted by im4wsu
        I want to get to page 95 so that this "wide" page is history.
        Leave it to the Yankees to screw up something else...
        I heard that after the world series win, Joe Girardi was on his way home at 2 am, and stopped along-side the road to help a stranded motorist.

Do you think EO would do the same after we win the national title?
        Nice find.

Good luck getting it through to Sub though. The Yankees aren't human to him.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• This kid comes in as a sophomore (providing he actually come). I imagine that he starts as a senior, comes off the bench as a soph........whaddaya think about his junior year?

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers
            This kid comes in as a sophomore (providing he actually come). I imagine that he starts as a senior, comes off the bench as a soph........whaddaya think about his junior year?
            20 and 10, but can't fight his way into the starting lineup.

Comment

• I have nothing against Girardi. The Yankees are still scum
              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• 5 more pages!

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22
                  I have nothing against Girardi. The Yankees are still scum
                  ........and will even be more (and more appropriately sCUmmy when Pat Venditte eventually replaces Mariano Rivera in the closer's role.

Comment

• I'm not a Yankee fan, but anyone who says that they wouldn't want their team to do whatever it took to win a championship is a liar. Even if that meant spending crazy money. I for one, wouldn't like it if the owner of my favorite team pocketed at least 50% of the income instead of investing it in the team.

Comment

• Halloween night Marshall offered a 6-7 SF to be a teammate of EO in 2011.
                      In the fast lane

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockCity
                        I'm not a Yankee fan, but anyone who says that they wouldn't want their team to do whatever it took to win a championship is a liar. Even if that meant spending crazy money. I for one, wouldn't like it if the owner of my favorite team pocketed at least 50% of the income instead of investing it in the team.
                        Thank you.

If people wanna get mad and pissed off, don't look to the Yankees. They're doing what any team in their position would do, all well within the rules. Be mad at MLB.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Pretty soon the NFL might be the same way...Hello Dallas....
                          The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• I am a Yankee fan and sorta fan of KC and the Astros.

Even though I have been rooting for the Yankees, since Methuselah days, I prefer a salary cap.

Teams like the Pirates and Royals stand little chance of getting to the World Series. Teams like the Astros have a touch better chance, but nothing to get excited about.

Go EO.
                            "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

• Huh?

Originally posted by tropicalshox
                              Halloween night Marshall offered a 6-7 SF to be a teammate of EO in 2011.
                              A post actually somewhat relevant to Orukpe? What the heck are you up to, trop?

By the way, who was the 6-7 SF?

Comment

• Now that this thread is closing in on the century mark, is the most important page 100 or 101? Much like with the millennium is it getting to 100 that is important or completing 100?
                                :wacko:

Comment

Working...
                                X