The Annual HCGM's WSU Future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post
    Vandy>UM>TTU>Vandy>UM>TTU>Vandy>UM>TTU>Vandy>UM>TT U>Vandy>UM>TTU>Vandy>UM>TTU>Vandy>UM>TTU>Vandy>UM> TTU <:poster_wsu::wsu_posters::poster_wsu:
    I'm pretty sure Pitt should be in there somewhere in the middle, GaTech in at the way bottom, and TCU in at the way top.

Comment

• Tech fans everywhere currently claiming WSU's tradition pales in comparison to their program's storied history...
      "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• If we can get Bob Knight, it's a no brainer we can get Marshall.
        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Tech just countered with a million dollar increase. Are Tech and Memphis going to get in a bidding war over Tubby ?

Comment

• This just keeps getting better.

Comment

• Tech should be better at the mathematics, no?

Comment

• Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post
                Tell them its their list
                Kinda difficult to take it up with 'them' when you don't know who 'them' are. Who are 'them'? I'd like to know.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocka khan View Post
                  Kinda difficult to take it up with 'them' when you don't know who 'them' are. Who are 'them'? I'd like to know.
                  memphistigers.org message board.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                    If we can get Bob Knight, it's a no brainer we can get Marshall.
                    So Greg is going to work on a deal whereby Kellen will succeed Greg when he retires?

That's the deal Bobby worked with Tech. Pat was lousy. He got fired at Tech and Lamar.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerEngr View Post
                      This just keeps getting better.
                      Now the Memphis board is back on the Marshall train. People saying they have to go big and get Marshall to save face. Marshall will never be someone's second choice

Comment

• "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

• Originally posted by shocka khan View Post
                          So Greg is going to work on a deal whereby Kellen will succeed Greg when he retires?

That's the deal Bobby worked with Tech. Pat was lousy. He got fired at Tech and Lamar.
                          He did have the sack to come to CKA. No?

Comment

• Breathe deeply. No one is going to pay 3g 3 million a year. And the buyout.

Comment

• Cain't really envision HCGM wearin his Levis tucked into his Justins
                              For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                              - said no one ever...

Comment

• Originally posted by Korky60 View Post
                                Breathe deeply. No one is going to pay 3g 3 million a year. And the buyout.
                                Just in case you actually think anyone is worried, this thread is 100% satire.
                                "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Working...
                                X