The Annual HCGM's WSU Future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
    I feel like the off season is young and there is still time for another school or two to claim Marshall.

I just wonder who they will be. Gotta love adding Memphis and Vanderbilt to the list. Has Texas Tech called yet?

Evansville? I heard simmons' name was in the running at a different school. Marshall would be a great fit at UE...

Has KSU fired Weber yet? I can't wait to hear KSU fans remind us how much better of a program they are so obviously Marshall is a done deal.

As Rick Perry would say, "OOPS"

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
      he ain't goin to TT
      Now I'm legit worried.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerEngr View Post
        memphistigers.org message board.
        I guess the Hillbilly Meth Heads aren't accurate about a whole lot of Kansas things (Underwood, HCGM and so on).

Thanks for the clarification.

Comment

• Try to get ******* to eat some crow on twitter. Mentioned that he said Memphis is a better job and he replied to me saying I'm making stuff up smh
          Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• Originally posted by newshock1234 View Post
            Try to get ******* to eat some crow on twitter. Mentioned that he said Memphis is a better job and he replied to me saying I'm making stuff up smh
            The chipmunk!

Comment

• Given that we have had another thread pop up on HCGM's future and folks have started running with it, I consolidated the talk into the original "Annual HCGM's WSU Future" thread.
              “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• So is anyone tracking flights to Lubbock?

Comment

• Tech is targeting Chris Beard who literally just left to take the UNLV job. They would have to pay a million dollar buyout to a coach that hasn't coached a single game there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone View Post
                    So is anyone tracking flights to Lubbock?
                    This sounds like literally the most boring activity every.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                      Tech is targeting Chris Beard who literally just left to take the UNLV job. They would have to pay a million dollar buyout to a coach that hasn't coached a single game there.
                      He's their former Associate HC, so the fee for hiring a search firm would negate some of that.

I can see it.
                      "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                      -John Wooden

Comment

• Originally posted by wu_shizzle View Post
                        He's their former Associate HC, so the fee for hiring a search firm would negate some of that.

I can see it.
                        I also saw that Tubbys buyout to Tech was 900k. So if TT really wants to hire Beard, 100k probably isnt going to stand in the way. The way UNLV fans act online, Id enjoy seeing them get a little egg on their face.

Comment

• Is Lubbock where that steak place is that has the Ole '69er?
                          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                            Is Lubbock where that steak place is that has the Ole '69er?
                            You may be thinking of the 72oz pile of **** at The Big Texan in Amarillo.

Comment

• nm
                              I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eric View Post
                                You may be thinking of the 72oz pile of **** at The Big Texan in Amarillo.
                                Yeah, where that girl sawed off like 3 of them in 20 minutes.
                                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Working...
                                X