No announcement yet.

Conner Frankamp is a Shocker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conner in attendance today. So is Shamet.
    Shocker fan since December 28th, 2005!

Comment

• Originally posted by RussDaBus View Post
      Conner in attendance today. So is Shamet.
      So was Taylor.
      The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
        So was Taylor.
        That is 3 solid guards right there. 3G likes plenty of guards that can play MTXE angry basketball who are not satisfied!!!
        Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Watched Conner talk with HCGM and get a hug from Lynn right after the game. You certainly get the feeling that he wants to be a Shocker.

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
            That is 3 solid guards right there. 3G likes plenty of guards that can play MTXE angry basketball who are not satisfied!!!
            I talked with Taylor some. Seems like a great kid and he is excited to be coming.
            The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
              Watched Conner talk with HCGM and get a hug from Lynn right after the game. You certainly get the feeling that he wants to be a Shocker.
              I saw that as well.

Makes sense, based on information I have heard as well as information that has been posted on here.
              The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
                I talked with Taylor some. Seems like a great kid and he is excited to be coming.
                I truly think after this Prep Season that Taylor will come in here rated as a top 100 player just like Shamet.
                Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• What a great day to be a Shocker!!!!!

Comment

• Maybe Perry will want to get a masters degree...
                    ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

• We don't recruit so much anymore as we cull. That's it, we're cullers.
                      Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Watched Conner talk with HCGM and get a hug from Lynn right after the game. You certainly get the feeling that he wants to be a Shocker.
                        Are we sure that we is recruiting him? Do you think that Marshall wants him?

Disclaimer: I'm not saying anything about the scholarship situation and what offers are out there. But I do have confidence that Gregg can count to 13.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
                          Are we sure that we is recruiting him? Do you think that Marshall wants him?

Disclaimer: I'm not saying anything about the scholarship situation and what offers are out there. But I do have confidence that Gregg can count to 13.
                          He wouldn't have been sitting in the "team" seats twice this season if we weren't recruiting him.

And as far as the scholarship situation goes, my guess would be he would walk-on at least for the next semester and/or maybe next season. Even if he did go to Creighton or Colorado, I highly doubt they would have a scholarship for him next semester. Paying several semesters of in-state tuition at WSU is probably still cheaper than paying one semester at either of those schools.

Comment

He wouldn't have been sitting in the "team" seats twice this season if we weren't recruiting him.

And as far as the scholarship situation goes, my guess would be he would walk-on at least for the next semester and/or maybe next season. Even if he did go to Creighton or Colorado, I highly doubt they would have a scholarship for him next semester. Paying several semesters of in-state tuition at WSU is probably still cheaper than paying one semester at either of those schools.
                            Creighton especially. I bet one semester out of pocket at Creighton would still be more than three semesters out of pocket with in-state tuition at WSU.

And obviously we're recruiting him.
                            Originally posted by BleacherReport
                            Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

• Originally posted by Rlh04d View Post
                              Creighton especially. I bet one semester out of pocket at Creighton would still be more than three semesters out of pocket with in-state tuition at WSU.

And obviously we're recruiting him.
                              Even though more expensive, worth substantially less. Even as the Harvard of the midwest.

Comment

I think that scholarship speculation can be fruitless with all that we don't know but since some speculation has occurred that is harmful, I would say that your scholarship speculation makes as much or more sense than any other.
                                Last edited by shockmonster; November 29, 2014, 08:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X