Poll Watch (2013-14 Edition)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• morris-175.jpg
    Student section should make a fathead of this goon and bring it to home games. Maybe if he sees his ugly mug on the first row he'll reconcile with himself. I don't know what Gregg did to him in his Winthrop days but this guy is embarrasing himself.

Comment

• Originally posted by SPEShockAlum View Post
      Jim Boeheim gets a lot of love for not bringing home more hardware than he has. Just wins a ton of games and for what? Some early exits from NCAA tournaments? Oh yeah, and a good looking wife.
      4 Final Fours and a National Championship is a hell of a line.
      The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
        4 Final Fours and a National Championship is a hell of a line.
        Not when you compare him to Coach K, who he's always mentioned in the same breath as.

Comment

• Originally posted by AndShock View Post
          He thinks teams are supposed to lose to prove they're legit. He moved Duke from #22 on his ballot to #4 this week. I think if we get pasted by Indiana State he might move us up.
          Someone needs to tweet Mike with that question for Coach tonight to see if back in the day Gregg went into his house, kicked his dog and took a box of ball point pens.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
            Someone needs to tweet Mike with that question for Coach tonight to see if back in the day Gregg went into his house, kicked his dog and took a box of ball point pens.
            Too bad this didn't come up earlier, I don't have twitter and there is not nearly enough time to get drunk enough to fit in with the callers.

Comment

He thinks teams are supposed to lose to prove they're legit. He moved Duke from #22 on his ballot to #4 this week. I think if we get pasted by Indiana State he might move us up.
              He actually did that too. Wow! What kind of brain dead moron logic does it take to do something so stupid? Does the AP review the voters and change things up every once in a while.

Comment

• I still wanna see us get revenge on San Diego State...couple years ago they stomped us on national television at their place...it was ugly from the get go...I wish we could get another shot at them in the tourney if it plays out that way

Comment

• Originally posted by choida View Post
                  I still wanna see us get revenge on San Diego State...couple years ago they stomped us on national television at their place...it was ugly from the get go...I wish we could get another shot at them in the tourney if it plays out that way
                  Actually, that was not "ugly from the get-go." WSU trailed by one point at halftime and was in the lead as late as 14:43 of the second half. After a huge SDSU run, WSU chipped away and cut it to 7 on a Gabe Blair dunk with 1:48 left, but couldn't get closer.

“The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

• Originally posted by The Cat View Post
                    http://espn.go.com/mens-college-bask...arrested-again Oklahoma State is falling apart before our eyes. They already lost their starting big man and now a key reserve. Their bench has really shorted up over the last month.
                    When ya gotta go ya hafta go. But I'm a little envious if he was able to pee out of a car window especially if he was still seated.

Comment

• Still #4 in the ESPN power rankings...******* is really screwing us.

Visit ESPN for live scores, highlights and sports news. Stream exclusive games on ESPN+ and play fantasy sports.

Comment

• Chris Dachille
                        Dustin Dopriak
                        Ed Graney
                        Fletcher Mackel
                        Jim Benson
                        Joe Rexrode
                        Joey Johnston
                        John Feinstien
                        Kevin Gorman
                        Mark Berman
                        Mike Barber
                        Randy Rosetta
                        Scott Wolf
                        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
                        Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocktheheart View Post
                          Still #4 in the ESPN power rankings...******* is really screwing us.

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-bask.../powerrankings
                          Clearly ******* does not like Marshall. I think it may have something to do with the Dan Patrick interview from last year where ******* said Marshall is not well liked in coaching circles. Marshall replied something like I am sure there are people who don't like Jeff *******.
                          Shocker fan since December 28th, 2005!

Comment

• Originally posted by RussDaBus View Post
                            Clearly ******* does not like Marshall. I think it may have something to do with the Dan Patrick interview from last year where ******* said Marshall is not well liked in coaching circles. Marshall replied something like I am sure there are people who don't like Jeff *******.
                            Ding, ding, ding. We have a winner.

******* can dish it but the douche can't take it back in return. And now he's resorting to kindergarten-like grudges.

Very professional.
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• I tweeted this to Seth. no response.
                              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
                              Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

Not when you compare him to Coach K, who he's always mentioned in the same breath as.
                                and , compared to Coach K, whom many hate, but I really like, Jim goes OUT and plays nobody....nobody....

Comment

Working...
                                X