No announcement yet.

Poll Watch (2013-14 Edition)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm curious if the idiots that have us at 10,9 move us up at least into the top 6. You can't watch WSU play and say we aren't a top 6

Comment

• Originally posted by AndShock View Post
      Seth Davis has Michigan State at #4

...maybe I shouldn't look at ballots tonight
      Didn't they just lose to an unranked Wisconsin team?

Comment

• Seth Davis keeps WSU at #5. What is probably the biggest surprise is somehow he is keeping Michigan St at #4! How many games do they have to lose before he drops them out of the top 5? I almost think he couldn't think of anyone else to put at #4 so he didn't have to move WSU up. He has SDSU at #6 and Ku at #7. He is kind of stuck at trying to come up with a #4 if he won't move WSU up.

He also ranks SLU at #12.

Comment

• How does Seth Davis keep his job?

Comment

Is this a f**king joke?
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Hasn't Seth Davis said he's not going higher than 5th for the Shockers? Since nobody deserves to jump the Shockers, he just keeps Michigan State where they were.
              In the fast lane

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosewood View Post
                Didn't they just lose to an unranked Wisconsin team?
                You just don't understand how they think. Michigan St just lost to a previously ranked B1G team.

See. It all makes sense now.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                  Is this a f**king joke?
                  No joke. He tweeted out his ballot. He has Mich. St. at #4. https://twitter.com/SethDavisHoops

Comment

• Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
                    Hasn't Seth Davis said he's not going higher than 5th for the Shockers? Since nobody deserves to jump the Shockers, he just keeps Michigan State where they were.
                    I think that is exactly what happened. He has SDSU at #6 and Ku at #7.

Comment

• Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
                      Hasn't Seth Davis said he's not going higher than 5th for the Shockers? Since nobody deserves to jump the Shockers, he just keeps Michigan State where they were.
                      On the upside, since nobody else will be voting Michigan State in the #4 slot, it actually helps the Shockers because he is not giving a vote to a team that others might have passing the Shocks.
                      The fact that man is master of his actions is due to his being able to deliberate about them.-- Thomas Aquinas

Comment

• If you look at his other tweets, Davis is giving Arizona and Michigan St the benefit of the doubt on their injuries.

Personally, I think anywhere 2-5 is pretty justifiable as far as ranking Wichita State at this point. I'm not a huge fan of the #5 cap he said he has on the Shockers right now, but he explained his reasoning in an article a couple weeks ago. If he had us locked down at #10, it'd be a different story.

Comment

Starting to get some flak from others
                          I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Seth Davis tweeted this out in response to his top 25 ballot: "Seriously don't even tweet me about Michigan St people. Down 2 starters and Wisky still needed a buzzer beater to win at home."

Comment

• Originally posted by shox1989 View Post
                              Seth Davis tweeted this out in response to his top 25 ballot: "Seriously don't even tweet me about Michigan St people. Down 2 starters and Wisky still needed a buzzer beater to win at home."
                              I wonder if you insert WSU in for Michigan State and Indiana State in for Wisconsin and WSU is given the same treatment?

I highly doubt it.
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by shox1989 View Post
                                Seth Davis tweeted this out in response to his top 25 ballot: "Seriously don't even tweet me about Michigan St people. Down 2 starters and Wisky still needed a buzzer beater to win at home."
                                With that logic he should've had us ranked all of last season.

Comment

Working...
                                X