Clear All

• WSU's RPI has improved to 6.

Syracuse's has fallen to 7.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosewood View Post
      I'm with you 100% with a small note -- WSU also improved w/ 2 more road wins. But that gap (or 'dat gap' as I prefer to think of it) is still an unknown variable. So I'll go back to what I started off with -- I'm with you 100%.
      Relative to a week with wins over Tennessee and Alabama, wins over Illinois State and Drake are practically meaningless.

Glad you are with me 100%.

Comment

• Syracuse is overrated compared to the Shox.

Just wanted to get in a last shot or two before our SOS/RPI starts to tank tonight.

Comment

• This is kind of interesting. We are number 1 in the Nolan Warren Power Index. I don't know how his index works, but I assume we won't be number 1 any more after playing Loyola tonight.

2013-2014 Men's College Basketball Nolan Power Index (NPI): a ranking of teams based on their win percentage and strength of schedule (their opponents' average win percentage and their opponents' opponents' average win percentage) and sometimes additional or bonus factors such as game location or site or margin of victory.

Comment

• Just looked at ESPN's Power Rankings- Florida jumped us, but it's only because of Jeff *******, who has us at #11 when every other voter has us #3 or #4. He has Iowa St. ahead of us, along with Villanova.

Visit ESPN for live scores, highlights and sports news. Stream exclusive games on ESPN+ and play fantasy sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by JaminShock View Post
              Just looked at ESPN's Power Rankings- Florida jumped us, but it's only because of Jeff *******, who has us at #11 when every other voter has us #3 or #4. He has Iowa St. ahead of us, along with Villanova.

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-bask.../_/show/middle
              ******* is a hack. I got into a twitter conversation with him and he refused to accept any facts or information that didn't benefit his side. He is worse then Parrish this season, if that was even possible.
              The Assman

Comment

• Marshall took *******'s lunch one day and ate it. He's been a bitter, pudgy sap ever since.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
                  ******* is a hack. I got into a twitter conversation with him and he refused to accept any facts or information that didn't benefit his side. He is worse then Parrish this season, if that was even possible.
                  What will really piss me off is that if the shox manage to pull off the crazyness and are locked in for that 1 seed you will see his rankings and such change. You can't be that much of an outlier.

Comment

• ESPN already trolling the SHOX.

Saying there is NO WAY they can move into the Top 3.

Keep it coming haters!!
                    The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
                      ESPN already trolling the SHOX.

Saying there is NO WAY they can move into the Top 3.

Keep it coming haters!!
                      No way because....? What's the reasoning behind it?

WSU automatically sucks because they're stuck in the Valley?
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

The said because we 'struggled' with Evansville today.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Since we "struggled" with the Purple Pimps*

*They might have said Evansville, but I felt like using some creative license
                          The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by TheDover1018 View Post
                            The said because we 'struggled' with Evansville today.
                            Deja Vu... Haha
                            The Assman

Comment

• Katz has us 4th behind Syracuse, Florida, and Arizona (just got it from a tweet, doubt it's his official ballot yet)

Comment

• So games are now judged by the way they are played in the first 10 minutes? Got it.

Do any other teams go through that type of scrutiny after double-digit wins in which their opponents shot lights out for 10 minutes?
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X