No announcement yet.

Poll Watch (2013-14 Edition)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ******* already saying Arizona should just go to #2. I guess that is what a loss to an unranked team is worth for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheDover1018 View Post
      They said because we 'struggled' with Evansville today.
      If they think that was "struggling" we could just send them last year's game tapes to prove we took care of our business just fine this time

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosewood View Post
        ******* already saying Arizona should just go to #2. I guess that is what a loss to an unranked team is worth for him.
        ******* can go lick his own d***.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Also, were are still winning by double-digits.

We haven't been flirting with losses for multiple games, unlike these teams.
          The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosewood View Post
            ******* already saying Arizona should just go to #2. I guess that is what a loss to an unranked team is worth for him.
            and they were lucky they didn't lose to Stanford Tuesday...

Comment

• Originally posted by bunck View Post
              Yeah but somehow WSU "struggled" in a double digit win over UE.

Comment

Sounds like No. 2 alright.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Or to Utah in the game before that.
                  "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

• Does WSU get jumped by TX? They did beat KU which was thought to be better than WSU. WSU caught a huge break in the CBE & didn't have to play TX to be named champion by default.
                    Phi Alpha

Comment

• Originally posted by Speed View Post
                      Does WSU get jumped by TX? They did beat KU which was thought to be better than WSU. WSU caught a huge break in the CBE & didn't have to play TX to be named champion by default.
                      Does your name refer to your medication of choice? Good heavens -- look at the polls.

The real question is Arizona vs. WSU. Even if it doesn't happen Monday, it seems increasingly likely with their recent struggles that Arizona's schedule contains another loss or two (e.g., at Arizona State, or Oregon, or even Utah). So if the Shocks can take care of business, the opportunity is likely to come -- I'm just dubious that the Shocks will take advantage. I hope a week from now they're 25-0, but I have to say I'll be a bit pleasantly surprised if that happens.

It SHOULD happen -- but I'm apprehensive, and hoping they prove me wrong again as they did by completing their non-con schedule unbeaten. I didn't see that coming either, so go Shocks! Make me wrong!

Comment

• Originally posted by WSUwatcher View Post
                        Does your name refer to your medication of choice? Good heavens -- look at the polls.

The real question is Arizona vs. WSU. Even if it doesn't happen Monday, it seems increasingly likely with their recent struggles that Arizona's schedule contains another loss or two (e.g., at Arizona State, or Oregon, or even Utah). So if the Shocks can take care of business, the opportunity is likely to come -- I'm just dubious that the Shocks will take advantage. I hope a week from now they're 25-0, but I have to say I'll be a bit pleasantly surprised if that happens.

It SHOULD happen -- but I'm apprehensive, and hoping they prove me wrong again as they did by completing their non-con schedule unbeaten. I didn't see that coming either, so go Shocks! Make me wrong!
                        I'm no expert but I do believe Speed was in full "tounge-in-cheek" mode there.
                        The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• Here's my prediction; AZ falls to 3 and we remain 4 in the AP. We remain a 3 in the coaches poll and FL jumps to two. I actually want that to happen so the team gets even more pissed and takes it out on our next two road opponents.

Comment

• Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
                            Here's my prediction; AZ falls to 3 and we remain 4 in the AP. We remain a 3 in the coaches poll and FL jumps to two. I actually want that to happen so the team gets even more pissed and takes it out on our next two road opponents.
                            Since we are only 5th in the Big 12 KC Shox, where does KU and the other four fall in your poll? You need to figure this out so you can go on Phognet and tell them. :)

Comment

• Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
                              Here's my prediction; AZ falls to 3 and we remain 4 in the AP. We remain a 3 in the coaches poll and FL jumps to two. I actually want that to happen so the team gets even more pissed and takes it out on our next two road opponents.
                              I'm with KC on this one. Let them discount us. Motivation for the team.

This time last year we were sweating the S-curve, worrying that we were getting way too close to being a playin team. This week we are debating the prospect of not moving into the #2 or #3 spot in the national polls and hearing that a number one seed is ours to lose.

Nice problem to have. Winning is the best revenge.

Life is a *****... GOSHOX!!!
                              Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• We wont change in the polls.

Comment

Working...
                                X