Poll Watch (2013-14 Edition)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
    The Shockers have trailed in the second half exactly 49 minutes and 34 seconds out of 460 minutes plus 5minutes of OT played.
    William & Mary 3:10
    Tennessee State 3:24
    BYU 3:00
    St. Louis 11:13
    Oral Roberts 3:22
    Tennessee State 2:37
    Missouri State 19:52
    Ill. State 2:56
    Whoa! Impressive.

Thanks.
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

• Originally posted by AndShock View Post

Seth Davis kept us at #5 (like he said he would.) He dropped Arizona to #2.
      And in a related note Seth Davis is still picking the Broncos. I mean look Seattle doesn't have a Payton Manning. How can a team with out the top players like Manning win the whole thing?

Comment

• San Diego State has been in a lot of close ball games.

Here are some Aztec wins at home.
        1. Defeated UNLV (15-7) by 11
        2. Defeated Boise State (13-7) by 3
        3. Defeated Utah State (11-9) by 5

Each of the above defeated teams have home games against the Aztecs.

Additionally the Aztecs play New Mexico (17-4) home and away.

For more, go here: http://warrennolan.com/basketball/20...an-Diego-State
        "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

• Rick Bozich keeps Wichita State at #4. He was one of the voters that had already had Syracuse #1. He flipped Florida and Arizona at #2 and #3. http://www.wdrb.com/story/24614609/b...ll-poll-ballot

Comment

• I say we come with 1,502 votes for 3rd in the AP.

Comment

• Originally posted by AndShock View Post
              Chris Dachille has us at #2, he had us at #3 last week. http://www.wbaltv.com/news/sports/dachille

Seth Davis kept us at #5 (like he said he would.) He dropped Arizona to #2.
              I wish there was a half-like button.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Kevin Brockway, who covers Florida, flipped WSU and Florida. WSU is now #4, Florida #3. Also flipped 'Cuse and Zona at 1 and 2.

Comment

• Take care of biz this week and then lets see what they say. #just_keep_winning!

Comment

• Doug Haller moved Wichita State from #8 to #6. Flipped 'Cuse and Zona at #1 and #2.

Comment

• For those keeping track, 5 ballots in and we've gained 1 point on Florida (good enough for a tie!) It's looking like 'Cuse and Zona will be #1 and #2 by a longshot but it's going to be a close one between #3 and #4, just like last week.

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
                        I'm not feeling the pressure. Just keep winning!
                        Way to keep your cool, wufan -- you're obviously the guy we want with the ball in his hands as the game winds down.

Comment

• Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone View Post
                          We wont change in the polls.
                          I'm going with this, and I'm not offended, upset, or bent out of shape.
                          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Bret Strelow moved Wichita from #6 to #5. I believe I made a (stupid) error counting up the points earlier, so with this ballot in (6), Wichita State has gained 1 point on Florida (I think.)

From looking at more ballots from last week, I'm starting to think it's more and more likely that WSU goes to #3. 5 of the Top 10 this week lost, and there are a dozen or so pollsters who had us below those teams that lost. We're going to make up decent ground assuming the people that had us at #3 (around half of the voters) don't drop us.

Comment

• Jerry Carino keeps Wichita State at #3 and Florida at #4

http://blogs.mycentraljersey.com/hoopshaven/2014/02/02/associated-press-top-25-ballot-28/

D
                              avid Borges keeps Wichita State at #5 and moves Florida up to #2. His #4 (Michigan) lost but he replaced them with SDSU who he previously had at #6.

Connecticut daily newspaper covering local, regional, and national news including local sports, video and multimedia coverage, and classified advertising.

This brings us and Florida to even on the week

SUMMARY: 8 ballots in and we are even with Florida on the week. There are 57 ballots left, we have to gain 1 point on Florida to tie for #3. .01% chance anyone passes Arizona
                              Last edited by AndShock; February 2, 2014, 11:37 PM.

Comment

• some of these people... smh.
                                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Working...
                                X