Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shock Therapy View Post
    3rd in the coaches!
    Weekly results from the USA TODAY Sports NCAA Men’s College Basketball coaches poll, conducted weekly using a panel of head coaches at Division I schools.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocktheheart View Post
      WOW. NICE.
      β€œLet your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
      -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

• Until the Cuse and Zona lose, we arent getting to #1, and still maybe not. Are we the best team in the country? I dont know. If we played the top 10, what would our record be?

Unless you can honestly say that we would undoubtedly run the table, right now against the top 10, then why worry?

The writers are saying they think we would go about .500, slightly better against the top 10 in the country.

Works for me. Its late January. We just need to maintain our altitude until late March and make sure we are in the running for a 1 or 2 seed. We need not worry.

Thank the Valley. Dont blame the voters.
        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Pretty comfortable margin too, good job coaches.

Comment

Very nice. Shox and SDSU #5. Love it...
            Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• St. Louis went from 20 to 21.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post

The writers are saying they think we would go about .500, slightly better against the top 10 in the country.
                Just reading that sentence and thinking about where our program was 12 years ago pre-Koch Arena renovation is simply astounding. Just being a part of the NATIONAL conversation -- Wow!

To heck with writers and their reasons - what a GREAT DAY to be a SHOCKER!

Comment

• Bates says we are 4 in ap

Comment

• #4 in the AP Poll, it appears. Florida at #3.

Comment

• Bout as I expected. Keep winning
                      "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by DPruett2333 View Post
                        #4 in the AP Poll, it appears. Florida at #3.
                        So we go up, but still get jumped? Where was Florida last week? Not bad. Not great, but not bad either..
                        Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Sure no disrespect in those poll results. What a dream year for the Shocks. Congrats to the Coaches and especially the Shocker players.

Let's keep the ride going.

:poster_shocks:

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                            Sure no disrespect in those poll results. What a dream year for the Shocks. Congrats to the Coaches and especially the Shocker players.

Let's keep the ride going.

:poster_shocks:
                            I am sure coach will point out Florida did the same thing this past week we already did earlier. There can always be disrespect! ;)
                            "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• We may continue to win and still get bumped.

Comment

• Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
                                So we go up, but still get jumped? Where was Florida last week? Not bad. Not great, but not bad either..
                                Florida jumped us by ONE point. 1436 vs. 1435
                                #5 SDSU with 1337 votes

Comment

Working...
                                X