Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AndShock View Post
    http://www.pollspeak.com/component/o...1,172/v,/w,15/

For as much hate as we give Ron Morris I think we've been giving Matt McCoy a pass. He has Wichita State at 9th. He's from Columbus, Ohio. He has Ohio State 20th.

I think someone is butthurt from last year.
    What's with Ron Morris having Cincinnati at #6.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
      What's with Ron Morris having Cincinnati at #6.
      I've noticed that time travels about 36 hours slower in Ron Morrisville. The guy is an embarrassment to the poll and should never be allowed to participate in one ever again.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Poll speak allows you to rate a voter as good or bad
        Phi Alpha

Comment

• I vote him as a bad voter every week. It isn't just us that he screws over. His entire ballot makes no sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Therapy View Post
            I vote him as a bad voter every week. It isn't just us that he screws over. His entire ballot makes no sense.
            Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
            I've noticed that time travels about 36 hours slower in Ron Morrisville. The guy is an embarrassment to the poll and should never be allowed to participate in one ever again.
            +1000. Dumb and lazy are a poor combination, and he has both in spades.

Comment

• My favorite Poll Attacks was about a month ago. After a huge week of games where something like 17 of the Top 25 teams lost, Ron Morris submitted the exact same ballot he did the week before. When Parrish asked him if he'd made a mistake and accidentally sent the same word document, etc., Morris' response was simply "No, I just didn't think anything happened to merit a change."

Comment

• There are a lot of dreams going on the Baylor Bears site. Lot of dreams.

I could characterize the dreams, but I shan't.
                "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

• Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
                  My favorite Poll Attacks was about a month ago. After a huge week of games where something like 17 of the Top 25 teams lost, Ron Morris submitted the exact same ballot he did the week before. When Parrish asked him if he'd made a mistake and accidentally sent the same word document, etc., Morris' response was simply "No, I just didn't think anything happened to merit a change."
                  How do they choose these people?!?!?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                    How do they choose these people?!?!?
                    I was just going to ask the same question. Apparently writing drivel is a major characteristic...and being stubborn...and being totally out of logic and reason. Mmmmm...sounds like I qualify...can I get an Amen!!!!

Comment

• For those who wan to read it.

"I don’t bring this up to make the case that Wichita State’s schedule has been tougher than Syracuse’s. It hasn’t. But I think if you asked most basketball people, certainly talking heads on TV or people with a poll votes, you’d get something close to unanimity that winning at home against Duke is better than winning at Saint Louis, and again, that’s wrong, and wrong by a lot."

Last edited by HarpBros; February 14, 2014, 12:37 AM.
                      "Valley-shaking, nation-waking 29-game win streak." - Paul Suellentrop, The Wichita Eagle

Comment

• More evidence that Ron Morris is an idiot:

www.thestate.com/2014/01/17/3213655/the-next-pistol-pete-its-rebels.html

"Hank Iba decided he wouldn't play my team anymore. He told me that if he tried to get his team ready to play me, it would upset his team the rest of the season." Gene Johnson, WU Basketball coach, 1928-1933.

Comment

• Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
                          My favorite Poll Attacks was about a month ago. After a huge week of games where something like 17 of the Top 25 teams lost, Ron Morris submitted the exact same ballot he did the week before. When Parrish asked him if he'd made a mistake and accidentally sent the same word document, etc., Morris' response was simply "No, I just didn't think anything happened to merit a change."
                          Good piece of info, PA. His voting pattern is illogical. I've been through Ron Morris' ballot every week, teams lose and sometimes he moves them up, teams win and sometimes he moves them down. Or he does nothing at all. Three conclusions come to mind: 1) He is apathetic 2) Incompetent 3) Doing this to prove polls are a waste of time.

Bottom line is he makes a mockery of the poll and should be removed.

Comment

• Originally posted by ripemupshocks View Post

Bahahahahahaha. Henderson is a good player, but seriously? Ron Morris has to be mentally ill. There is no other way to explain it.

Comment

• Big game tonight. Syracuse v. Pitt.
                              ESPN, I think.
                              1800 hours, Central
                              2400 hours, Zulu
                              "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

• Originally posted by ripemupshocks View Post
                                Morris should take a look at the Rebels team 3 point %. It's actually higher than Henderson's.

Oh yea. In 3 SEC games he shot 22-46 (.478) from 3. That's impressive!

In the other 6 games he's 18-69 (.261). Not so much.

Comment

Working...
                                X