• Show
Clear All

• We finally make Parrish's top four...

Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
      We finally make Parrish's top four...

http://mweb.cbssports.com/ncaab/eye-...top-25-and-one
      I'm sorry, having a team that got drilled by thirty (at home mind you), ahead of an undefeated team is asinine..
      The Assman

Comment

• If both WSU and Fla win this weekend, Fla will jump WSU in coaches poll and the top 5 will be same in both polls...

CUSE
        FLA
        WSU
        NOVA
        AZ

I have no problem with that order.

Comment

• Florida jumping us in the Coaches Poll is not a certainty if they win. Coaches Poll has a lot more inertia than the AP and always has.

All the same, let's just get a Kentucky win tonight and stake our claim to #2 tomorrow.

Comment

Too little, too late for me to give a ****.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Arizona State beat Arizona in double overtime which should knock them down a peg.

Comment

• Florida wins and will likely be the #2 team in both polls tomorrow. No issue with that after a win at Kentucky. Would we get the same treatment? I doubt it, but it is what it is.
                Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
                  Florida wins and will likely be the #2 team in both polls tomorrow. No issue with that after a win at Kentucky. Would we get the same treatment? I doubt it, but it is what it is.
                  If we beat UK, we would. We will catch Santa coming down the chimney before we a get a game with UK in the regular season though, so it's a moot point.
                  Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Florida wins and will likely be the #2 team in both polls tomorrow. No issue with that after a win at Kentucky. Would we get the same treatment? I doubt it, but it is what it is.
                    With a win @EU I suspect the top 3 in both polls will go SU, Fla, WSU. After that? I have no freaking clue -- especially if Nova loses to sCUm @ The Omaha Library today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosewood View Post
                      With a win @EU I suspect the top 3 in both polls will go SU, Fla, WSU. After that? I have no freaking clue -- especially if Nova loses to sCUm @ The Omaha Library today.
                      If Nova loses to CU, then KU at #3 since they have the toughest schedule. Makes since, right?
                      Livin the dream

Comment

Apparently he missed KU, Iowa State (got decimated by WVU), and San Diego State's losses. Not like it's his job to watch those or anything though.

Comment

• #1-4 looks pretty set in stone, no idea who you reward after that. Duke probably gets a big bump to become one of the softest #5 teams in memory.

#2, #5, #6, #7, #9, #11, #14, #15, #20, #22, #23, and #25 in the AP all go down during CARNAGE WEEK.

Comment

• Nice call on Carnage Week, PA.
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
                              #1-4 looks pretty set in stone, no idea who you reward after that. Duke probably gets a big bump to become one of the softest #5 teams in memory.

#2, #5, #6, #7, #9, #11, #14, #15, #20, #22, #23, and #25 in the AP all go down during CARNAGE WEEK.
                              Whomever coined this carnage week, KUDOS to you! Well done. On the plus side, it is going to be very difficult to keep St. Louis out of the top 10!!!
                              Livin the dream

Comment

Whomever coined this carnage week, KUDOS to you! Well done. On the plus side, it is going to be very difficult to keep St. Louis out of the top 10!!!
                                Wish we could have beaten a team like St. Louis, imagine what people would have thought about our schedule then....

Comment

Working...
                                X