Poll Watch (2013-14 Edition)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post
    Wish we could have beaten a team like St. Louis, imagine what people would have thought about our schedule then....
    But St. Louis hasn't beaten anybody, says the intelligent KU crowd.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
      But St. Louis hasn't beaten anybody, says the intelligent KU crowd.
      Thats an oxymoron.

Comment

• Dave Borges moves WSU up to #3 (from #5).

Connecticut daily newspaper covering local, regional, and national news including local sports, video and multimedia coverage, and classified advertising.

Comment

• Seth Davis about to drop his AP ballot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
            Seth Davis about to drop his AP ballot.
            He moved us to #3!

Comment

• WSU #3 on Seth Davis' ballot

Comment

• Originally posted by AndShock View Post
                He moved us to #3!
                I thought 5 was our ceiling?

Oh well. Works for me.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Glad to see Seth back in good guy territory. I usually really like him.

Comment

Glad to see Seth back in good guy territory. I usually really like him.
                    He has always been in good guy territory. Has been calling us an Elite 8 /Final Four team for 3 years now....

Case in point...

@SethDavisHoops: I will say you're a dork RT @PittMsie: @SF_412 We'll see come March. Seth- what will you say when WSU has an early exit from the tourney?
                    Last edited by jocoshock; February 16, 2014, 07:57 PM.
                    Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

WSU #3 on Seth Davis' ballot
                      I saw on another thread that hell had frozen over, and I wasn't sure, because it was fairly pleasant out today. But this pretty much removes all doubt.

Edit: Frankly, based on what Florida's been doing lately, that's probably where I'd have the Shocks, too. The question in my mind is who's #1 -- I'd be thinking long and hard about putting the Gators ahead of "struggling" Syracuse, too.
                      Last edited by WSUwatcher; February 16, 2014, 07:56 PM.

Comment

#1-4 looks pretty set in stone, no idea who you reward after that. Duke probably gets a big bump to become one of the softest #5 teams in memory.

#2, #5, #6, #7, #9, #11, #14, #15, #20, #22, #23, and #25 in the AP all go down during CARNAGE WEEK.
                        My favorite part about CARNAGE WEEK is that all of these losses do more than just create space for us, they will also likely move SLU (that nobody win we have who hasn't played anyone) into the top 10.

Comment

• Unfortunately, Seth kept St. Louis at #12 this week, maybe he has a ceiling on them too...

Comment

• Chris Dachille keeps WSU at #2 and moves Saint Louis from #11 to #6. It's nice to see a guy know how polls are actually supposed to work.

Comment

• Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
                              My favorite part about CARNAGE WEEK is that all of these losses do more than just create space for us, they will also likely move SLU (that nobody win we have who hasn't played anyone) into the top 10.
                              That is my hope too. I would love to see SLU in the top 10. They should get a good bump this week. They beat a good VCU team at the same time as 6 teams in front of them lost this week.
                              Last edited by shox1989; February 16, 2014, 09:53 PM.

Comment

• Rick Bozich moves WSU from #4 to #3.

Comment

Working...
                                X