No announcement yet.

2023-2024 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't know how many comments I saw from fans in Kentucky saying Calipari doesn't need to come back home after the game if they lose.

This is what makes March Madness fun, it's why they play the game (Izzo, you d****bag)

4591a0.jpg

Comment

• Gohlke = "We're not a cinderella"

While I appreciate the mentality....I really do. But if you win 1 more you are the definition of a "Cinderella" and best to just embrace it and run with it. Cause you are gonna hear it a ton.
      "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Jack Gohlke 32pts with 10-20 on 3s. Trey Townsend with 17 for Oakland. WOW!
        Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Comment

• Gohlke for Oakland attempted 335 FGs this year. 327 of them were 3s, having made 121 of them. That's right, he only attempted 8 shots inside the arc. All season.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
              Gohlke for Oakland attempted 335 FGs this year. 327 of them were 3s, having made 121 of them. That's right, he only attempted 8 shots inside the arc. All season.
              In the post game interview, his coach said he’s the best shooter in the country.
              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Kentucky has 1 more tournament win than us in the last 4 years.

Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• SEC is 0-3 and Mountain West is 1-3 (1 win being in the first four)

Comment

• Originally posted by JVShocker View Post
                    I don't know how many comments I saw from fans in Kentucky saying Calipari doesn't need to come back home after the game if they lose.

This is what makes March Madness fun, it's why they play the game (Izzo, you d****bag)

4591a0.jpg
                    Calipari should be fired. If you cant win more than 1 game in 4 years, with the talent he gets, you should be fired.
                    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Ku with the massive ref advantage so far

Comment

• You never see bench technicals.. Let alone in the tourney... But sure enough the team KU is playing gets one called

Comment

• Washington State is horrible at bunnies too... Must be a WSU thing

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                              Washington State is horrible at bunnies too... Must be a WSU thing
                              But their FT defense is keeping them in the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                                Ku with the massive ref advantage so far
                                Stunning.

Comment

Working...
                                X