No announcement yet.

2023-2024 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drake gave this game away with their poor FT shooting and a string of awful possessions late.

Comment

• It warms my heart to hear the entire arena cheering against ku

Comment

• Bigg'n for NCState will dance another day at the expense of Matty B. DJ Burns (6'9" 275 like Terry Forster was 210) is a hoss in the paint and will be a memorable '24 player.

Comment

• Ku going to win on a blatantly missed call

Comment

• Refs bailing out the Chickens, per usual.

Comment

• If KU was properly seeded they would have lost by double digits in the first round

Comment

• Awful call.

Of course the one call that could effect the game, they can’t review.
                The Assman

Comment

• Zaga should smoke KU
                  The Assman

Comment

• What an awful call. Some REALLY questionable officiating today that seemed to always favor the more established school, but that one was AWFUL.

Feel bad for Samford, they were clearly the better team.

Comment

• From my point of view the questionable officiating went more Samford's way. Agree that this is not a good Kansas team.

Comment

• Just saw the KU Samford ending. That was not a victimless crime. You always feel bad for the victims, and in this case, that was just wrong. I don't know who I feel worse for, the Samford faithful who were clearly not given a fair chance, or the KU faithful who can't see what a house of cards their program is built on. A sham of a program and an embarrassment for the State of Kansas.

At least Coach Cal was gracious in defeat last night and said "yeah, they were the better team."

image.png​​

Comment

• I feel bad for the Samford kid who made that play. That was an incredible defensive effort.

Comment

• Why are they always referred to as refs when they make ridiculous calls.

His name is Lamar Simpson
                            image.png

Comment

• The BLOB play Samford ran to get the open three late in the game was beautiful.

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                                More…

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                                X