No announcement yet.

2023-2024 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Underwood has a team made in his image. Cyclones couldn't match up.

Loved seeing Clemson beat Zona...

Comment

• slowly, the dirtiest programs are being eliminated

Comment

• Shead goes down for Houston. Not sure they can win without him. Will definitely be tougher.
        "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
          Shead goes down for Houston. Not sure they can win without him. Will definitely be tougher.
          And he may not be back. Like even Sunday if they pull off the Duke win.

Comment

• Originally posted by JVShocker View Post

And he may not be back. Like even Sunday if they pull off the Duke win.
            Yeah I had the same feeling. Going to be at LEAST a severe sprain. Won't be any better by Sunday regardless.
            "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Their defense will keep them in it. But they need Shead to lead the offense.

Comment

• Looking at who is left in the tourney ... YAWN.... nothing I'm really interested in watching at this point.

Comment

• Duke won. Creighton looks like will lose to Tennessee

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                    Looking at who is left in the tourney ... YAWN.... nothing I'm really interested in watching at this point.
                    Yeah, as long as Creighton didn’t make Final 4, I was apathetic. I don’t hate Creighton anymore with white-hot intensity…simply because I don’t really have to deal with them anymore…but I just prefer that they never ever go to a Final 4.
                    78-65

Comment

• There was basketball tonight?

Comment

• Great to see the Coogs eliminated. No covid-19 to bail them out this year like in '21.

Looking forward to some good matchups this weekend. Duke haters will be better off watching baseball.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                          There was basketball tonight?
                          Just semi-pro. Nothing interesting.

Comment

• Feel bad for Houston. If Shead doesn't go down, they run away with that game. Duke couldn't handle their physicality up to that point.

Kelvin Sampson is the ultimate culture creator and Shead turned into a phenomenal leader.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

Just semi-pro. Nothing interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocker43 View Post
                                Feel bad for Houston. If Shead doesn't go down, they run away with that game. Duke couldn't handle their physicality up to that point.

Kelvin Sampson is the ultimate culture creator and Shead turned into a phenomenal leader.
                                Yep, think of us without FVV in 2016.

Comment

Working...
                                X