No announcement yet.

2023-2024 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What in the wild world of sports was Davis thinking. At least going to overtime, but he definitely had a brain fart with 4 seconds remaining.
    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• FAU playing a little too "Cool". And Davis likely cost them. SMH
      "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Don't see FAU pulling this one out. ALL momentum is Northwestern
        "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• FAU is experiencing an OT like they gave to us.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
            FAU playing a little too "Cool". And Davis likely cost them. SMH
            Yep, plain and simple, he cost them the game. Gave Northwest life and FAU wilted.
            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

More…

He’s going to make one hell of an accountant!
              The Assman

Comment

• I’m willing to be in the minority on this one, but I don’t find myself rooting for FAU. Something about them.

UAB though, I’m on the bandwagon for the tourney. Go Blazers.

The Assman

Comment

• Western Kentucky is showing off their talent right now.

Marquette will win, but they are reeling at the moment. This WKU team, as I said when they played us, has a very high ceiling.

Comment

• Well, Dusty is available now lol

Comment

• Marquette is getting Shaka'd right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
                        I’m willing to be in the minority on this one, but I don’t find myself rooting for FAU. Something about them.

UAB though, I’m on the bandwagon for the tourney. Go Blazers.
                        I personally don't like either. Just from reading comments from their fanbase online. I've seen UAB fans act like their loss to us was a devastating setback for their program.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post

He’s going to make one hell of an accountant!
                          And lordy, he is going to torch teams in whatever Y league he joins.
                          Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
                            Well, Dusty is available now lol
                            Maybe so shockerfan, but he didn't make WSU enough money and cost me a game in my bracket.
                            Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                              Western Kentucky is showing off their talent right now.

Marquette will win, but they are reeling at the moment. This WKU team, as I said when they played us, has a very high ceiling.
                              They are even making a few 3s unlike at our barn.
                              Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• You cannot watch the end of the KU game, or the UK game, without thinking that it is fixed.

Comment

Working...
                                X