No announcement yet.

2023-2024 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He's an amazing player. I'm sure KU will miss him. I don't know if they'll miss him enough to lose the first game.

Comment

• Originally posted by JVShocker View Post
      He's an amazing player. I'm sure KU will miss him. I don't know if they'll miss him enough to lose the first game.
      Make no mistake about it. KU is in deep ****. They are already thin with depth. This absence hurts them even more.

On the Selection Show, they said that Samford plays fast and plays with a 10-man rotation. This game will also be played at altitude, being in Salt Lake City.

This by no means will be a walk-over for the Beakers.
      78-65

Comment

• USF takes,down UCF 83-77

We got beat by some teams that were better than we expected when we played them,
        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

He's an amazing player. I'm sure KU will miss him. I don't know if they'll miss him enough to lose the first game.
          My betting account sure hopes they lose first game. Have quite a bit on Samford +8.5 and a sprinkle on the money line.

Comment

• Wow did Virgina lay a State of Virginia sized egg last night in their game or what. ?? I thought the Shocks had trouble scoring at times. Cavaliers went almost an hour of real time between points last night. I'm just guessing somebody like Indiana State wouldn't have played so poorly. The Wagner-Howard game was actually pretty good and went to the wire. And the Selection committee and is getting roasted over the VA inclusion.

Comment

• Xavier got fu(ked

Comment

Wow did Virgina lay a State of Virginia sized egg last night in their game or what. ?? I thought the Shocks had trouble scoring at times. Cavaliers went almost an hour of real time between points last night. I'm just guessing somebody like Indiana State wouldn't have played so poorly. The Wagner-Howard game was actually pretty good and went to the wire. And the Selection committee and is getting roasted over the VA inclusion.
                And yet, Tom Izzo thinks mid-majors continuing to get auto bids needs to be discussed.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post

And yet, Tom Izzo thinks mid-majors continuing to get auto bids needs to be discussed.

image.png

Comment

There was a reason GGG took every opportunity to lambaste Izzo when the chance presented itself.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

There was a reason GGG took every opportunity to lambaste Izzo when the chance presented itself.
                      Please tell more.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

I too would like to hear this story. I don’t ever recall Gregg expressing contempt for Tom Izzo. Though I suppose it would not surprise me if he did.

Someone should ask Doc what 3G thought of The Rug. That would be entertaining.

78-65

Comment

I respect Izzo, but he's full of **** here.

How do you kill the success of March Madness?

Forbid the little guys from getting opportunities and only fill it with P5/Name programs that lets be real, half of the country really doesn't care about.
                          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
                            I too would like to hear this story. I don’t ever recall Gregg expressing contempt for Tom Izzo. Though I suppose it would not surprise me if he did.
                            I remember one instance of Izzo making a comment and 3G responding to it, but I don't remember the details.
                            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post

Someone should ask Doc what 3G thought of The Rug. That would be entertaining.
                              Paging WuDrWu
                              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• I may have to watch the first game of the tournament as the ***** ass Izzo takes on the Fighting Jans'
                                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
                                X