No announcement yet.

2023-2024 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pointing out a Spartans loss that had nothing to do with his conference or future schedule could be interpreted many ways, even if Marshall does supposedly have respect for Izzo and the Michigan State program.

Comment

• The Fighting Jans' aren't doing enough fighting.

Izzo is winning the battle of the boards. Izzo is shooting about 45% from deep.

A couple of questionable foul calls that got some key Jans guys in foul trouble didn't help things.
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Big 12 with early returns from BYU. BYU appears to already grasp the expectations in March for that conference.
        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• I liked BYU as a team before the game, but am now a bigger fan of Duquesne. A lot of fight in their players.

Comment

• Originally posted by JVShocker View Post
            A lot of fight in their players.
            I miss those days
            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• NCAA to P5 schools: We'll give you one warmup game against an overmatched opponent before the serious play starts

P5: NOOOOO! We can't risk a loss to an overmatched team. That might expose us as not as good our hype. I only want to risk a loss against other elite teams like us.
              The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                Big 12 with early returns from BYU. BYU appears to already grasp the expectations in March for that conference.
                Counting NIT results Big 12 now 1-3 in opening games.

Comment

• Not gonna read all comments...but Will Wade at Mcneese...thats how you take a chance on a hire.

Comment

• Originally posted by NCAABound View Post
                    Not gonna read all comments...but Will Wade at Mcneese...thats how you take a chance on a hire.
                    Probably about to end up at SMU though
                    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post

Probably about to end up at SMU though
                      I was thinking more of last year

Comment

• Preston Spradlin, who was reportedly in the mix at WSU last spring, appears to be in line to take the SIU job.

Comment

• Dude for Oakland, playing against Kentucky is lighting them up! Can't miss tv, and that dude has like half the teams points? And is making 3balls like layups. And i think they said he was d2 last season?

Comment

• "The Madness of March"...where rankings don't matter and brackets get busted!!!

Comment

• Final, and a bracket buster

Oakland. 80

Kentucky 76
                              Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• If Oakland could shoot free throws it would have been easier. But awesome game!
                                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Working...
                                X