Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who should be Wichita State's Head Coach?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 time Conference COY Josh Pastner.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
      2 time Conference COY Josh Pastner.
      Does he get to bring the welders mask?

Comment

• I was hoping for Griffin when we hired IB. I think he would be a great hire even without D1 coaching experience. Good leaders recognize where they struggle and hire people to add value in those areas. There is nothing that tells me that AG is not a good leader and smart coach and manager. I don't know if he gets an interview or not, but I would certainly support that hire.
        Go Shocks!

Comment

• I think Adrian Griffin certainly deserves an interview if he is interested. Mark Turgeon should also be interviewed if interested. Will be interesting to see how things shake out once the school starts its search.

Comment

• Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post
            I think Adrian Griffin certainly deserves an interview if he is interested. Mark Turgeon should also be interviewed if interested. Will be interesting to see how things shake out once the school starts its search.
            Hopefully the search has started. That's how these things happen.

Comment

• Not Dana Ford
              The reported incident, which involved a former Missouri State student, took place at a Bolivar golf course in September.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonWu View Post

Yup he went right back to the same well comparing three year records to MT and GM. Said "I don't even know who you could bring in...Shocker fans be careful what you ask for." Basically said IB was a victim of his own success in winning the league first year and painted a picture that GM left the program in shambles.
                lol is he seriously saying that IB is the best guy we can hope for and should expect?

For being a member of the “media”, Jacob comes across as completely oblivious, ignorant, and just plain dumb when talking about this subject. I can’t believe people like this is the best we can get on Wichita airwaves. So low major.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by shocktheheart View Post
                  Not Dana Ford
                  The reported incident, which involved a former Missouri State student, took place at a Bolivar golf course in September.
                  Not shocked after some of the things I heard about while he was here.

Interesting that this is just coming out after it happened in September. Where’s ******* at?
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Where’s ******* at?
                    Missouri State is irrelevant.
                    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Any mention of Darien DeVries at Drake? Only makes $500k a year, 5 years HC experience winning 20+ games every year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                        Any mention of Darien DeVries at Drake? Only makes $500k a year, 5 years HC experience winning 20+ games every year.
                        NCAA Tournament experience is a little lacking.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

The thing that most bothers be about Ford from the article is:

Missouri State improved to 13-12 on Wednesday night with a 61-59 win over Belmont. The Bears are currently alone in sixth place in the Missouri Valley Conference standings with five games remaining in the regular season.

This is after 5 seasons. I would prefer not to go from IB to someone fighting to stay out of the play in round of the MVC.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonWu View Post

Yup he went right back to the same well comparing three year records to MT and GM. Said "I don't even know who you could bring in...Shocker fans be careful what you ask for." Basically said IB was a victim of his own success in winning the league first year and painted a picture that GM left the program in shambles.
                            Last time I heard "....Shocker fans, be careful what you ask for" was on my way to Omaha and random ku radio hack was warning Shocker fans they did not want all the smoke from the Hawks.

78-65 mutha****a!!

Comment

Not Dana Ford
                              100% inevitable.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Last time I heard "....Shocker fans, be careful what you ask for" was on my way to Omaha and random ku radio hack was warning Shocker fans they did not want all the smoke from the Hawks.

78-65 mutha****a!!
                                I heard the same thing. It was Dan Dakich that said it. I reminded him the day after the game.

Comment

Working...
                                X