Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who should be Wichita State's Head Coach?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post
    IB is definitely learning on the job. Some players are showing improvement and the team as a whole is improving.
    If I were AD, I would be checking the pulse of good candidates to replace IB behind the scenes, just to see who's available and the price of a change. While doing so, I would be evaluating this team for continued improvement. I would also be taking the pulses of our best current players as to the dangers of transferring out, in both cases of with or without IB. Only after these things happen, can he pull a trigger on IB or not.
    He needs to be checking how he pays for letting him go somewhere in that analysis.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

He needs to be checking how he pays for letting him go somewhere in that analysis.
      That too.

Comment

• Someone else
        The Assman

Comment

• KState found their Tang. Let's go find our Poon.

Comment

• Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post
            KState found their Tang. Let's go find our Poon.
            Nicely done!!

Comment

• Bob Lutz @boblutz

The Shockers can’t go into next season with Isaac Brown as their coach. And I don’t relish saying that because I wanted him to succeed. But he’s not succeeding. It’s clear. WSU needs a fresh start.

Comment

• We are getting close enough to the end of the season with no real sustained turn around that a firing before the end of the season is possible. We aren't going to make it to May 1, 2024 which is first time the buyout would actually change. If we think we can start having discussions with coaches in the next month .. might be time to go ahead and make the move then make a splash hire quickly at the end of the year before the portal really heats up.

Comment

• If HCIB has lost Lutz, there's nobody left

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                    If HCIB has lost Lutz, there's nobody left
                    I don't know about that. Albrecht on Sports Daily is steadfast. Yesterday he was talking about 5th place. He'll have a positive spin tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonWu View Post

I don't know about that. Albrecht on Sports Daily is steadfast. Yesterday he was talking about 5th place. He'll have a positive spin tomorrow.
                      He might be the most clueless dote on Wichita radio.

And that’s saying something.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Bob Lutz @boblutz

The Shockers can’t go into next season with Isaac Brown as their coach. And I don’t relish saying that because I wanted him to succeed. But he’s not succeeding. It’s clear. WSU needs a fresh start.
                        So a week ago fans were “being fans” and jumping the gun but now he needs to be fired.

Comment

• Originally posted by AndShock View Post

So a week ago fans were “being fans” and jumping the gun but now he needs to be fired.
                          If you haven’t realized it yet, Lutz is probably the biggest moron in Wichita. Why people still follow him is beyond me.

Comment

• Yes…as I’ve aid multiple times, need a coaching change…should never be in this position. However, as far as a fleet of players transferring out…there may be some. But, those who transferred in from other programs aren’t going to be leaving so fast…they’ll have to sit out a year if they do. I don’t see many of them having recoverable careers if they sit one out.

Comment

If HCIB has lost Lutz, there's nobody left
                              Did he just lose Bob or both Lutz twins?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post

Did he just lose Bob or both Lutz twins?
                                What about Mike Kennedy, he’s pretty steadfast

Comment

Working...
                                X