Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who should be Wichita State's Head Coach?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ******* is a bitter, bitter, scorned, lonely, radioface soul.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

Schaus first hire was not GM first hire.

His first hire was a guy coaching at Jax State with 22-29 record named Turgeon.
      Was there a connection?

Comment

• I hope 3G's adding this to his file.

******* is due his comeuppance.
        The Assman

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
            The AD must have survived?

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
              Had to happen but I’m still sad for my friend.
              78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonWu View Post

Was there a connection?
                Jim Schaus worked in the Oregon athletic department when Turgeon was an assistant coach at Oregon.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

The AD must have survived?
                  Heiar was fired by the chancellor, not the AD. My guess is the AD’s on thin ice. Investigators going through all of his records looking for any violations of law or University policy on which he can be fired.
                  Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                    ******* is a bitter, bitter, scorned, lonely, radioface soul.
                    Agreed. A Complete $&@! Ing Loser!

Comment

• Over the years he's stirred up enough outrage clicks among WSU fans to make several lease payments on his Miata. Yet you guys keep falling for it and giving him more. What website is he even on now? He's a one-trick pony and that trick just keeps paying his bills.
                      The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

• The mental gymnastics required to get from “Heiar coached under Gregg Marshall who had a vice grip on that program and never had incidents like this” to “Heiar learned to let this stuff go because he coached under Marshall” would make Nadia Comaneci look like an amateur.

If he “learned it” from anyone, it was Will Wade. Still struck me as an odd job to take when he left. But I think he might have felt like Jans had become second chair at that point, even though Jans left a week later for NMSU.
                        "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
                          The mental gymnastics required to get from “Heiar coached under Gregg Marshall who had a vice grip on that program and never had incidents like this” to “Heiar learned to let this stuff go because he coached under Marshall” would make Nadia Comaneci look like an amateur.

If he “learned it” from anyone, it was Will Wade. Still struck me as an odd job to take when he left. But I think he might have felt like Jans had become second chair at that point, even though Jans left a week later for NMSU.
                          We could also use spaghetti logic to blame NMSU's fiasco on Jeff Goodwoman. He had a personal vendetta against Marshall, so he exploited the woke movement and used non-witness witnesses to destroy him. That ended up alienating Heiar from the key mentor that would have helped him navigate and regain control of his wayward roster before any of the events leading up to the melt-down occurred.

NMSU's disaster is on Jeff Goodwoman.
                          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by rjl View Post
                            Over the years he's stirred up enough outrage clicks among WSU fans to make several lease payments on his Miata. Yet you guys keep falling for it and giving him more. What website is he even on now? He's a one-trick pony and that trick just keeps paying his bills.
                            Exactly. I don't click on or read, nor do I care, about anything he writes. Same with our local duo of the Lutz dorks. Or Shorts on Backwards. Life is much better when you just ignore those idiots.
                            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Yeah there's no history of Marshall or his assistants doing good or seeing their players and coaches succeed elsewhere. Awesome take.

Comment

• Whatever dirt is out there on *******, I hope he is publicly rake over the coals for it one day (metaphorically, speaking).
                                The Assman

Comment

Working...
                                X