Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who should be Wichita State's Head Coach?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could mean one of several things.

I think Kellen could be a stud. His dad is clearly an elite coach and has taken Houston from a mid level school to one of the best in the nation. Kellen has been there every step of the way. He knows what it takes on an intimate level. You see his interviews and he's got swagger, but more than that, he's a convincing orator.

Some of the other guys we are talking about, I have no idea. But I wonder what would happen if Isaac Brown--especially the Isaac Brown that coached the team we saw the last month and a half--were the head coach at Morehead State.
    The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

• Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post

Hmmmmm
      Probably just means he is gonna try and recruit him to Houston. Lol
      "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by rjl View Post
        Could mean one of several things.

I think Kellen could be a stud. His dad is clearly an elite coach and has taken Houston from a mid level school to one of the best in the nation. Kellen has been there every step of the way. He knows what it takes on an intimate level. You see his interviews and he's got swagger, but more than that, he's a convincing orator.

Some of the other guys we are talking about, I have no idea. But I wonder what would happen if Isaac Brown--especially the Isaac Brown that coached the team we saw the last month and a half--were the head coach at Morehead State.
        Means he's going to look great in a Houston uniform next year. UUUUGGGGGHHHHHH

Comment

• Originally posted by rjl View Post
          Could mean one of several things.

Close loss? Seemed to be his thing against good teams.
          I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post

Probably just means he is gonna try and recruit him to Houston. Lol
            That was my first thought too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Woodrow View Post

Close loss? Seemed to be his thing against good teams.
              I meant the entire season--not this one game.

The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

• Originally posted by pogo View Post
                Random thought...has anyone given a thought about the possibility that FHCGM had some dialog with the money guy/guys about moving forward.
                Yes, I have. And I think I even mentioned that in a post

I think it is almost a certainty that those conversarions have taken place. It's not like Gregg has gone in to hiding since his termination as head coach.

Comment

• Add Vermont's coach to the list

Comment

• Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post

Hmmmmm
                    He got a firsthand look during our game with Houston: 27 minutes, 24 points, 8-13 FG, 3-6 3pt, 5-6 FT

Comment

• John Becker Haven't checked this guy out much. But has been successful in his league.
                      someone posted a flight tracker from Vermont to Wichita today.

Link would only go to umv site. Oh well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Add Vermont's coach to the list
                        Lol now that would be something. Dude does win quite a bit. But has been there quite a while.

He has been at Vermont in some capacity since 2006, head coach since 2011.
                        "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Hell no…
                          The Assman

Comment

• Wonder if Saal told Taylor he needs to calm down the fans because NO ONE knows what he is doing behind closed doors. LMAO
                            Last edited by shockerfan; March 19, 2023, 07:45 PM.

Comment

Lol now that would be something. Dude does win quite a bit. But has been there quite a while.

He was their assistant untill 2012 and won right away. Does anyone know his offense and defense styles.

Comment

He’s an east coast guy through and through. Anything’s possible, but seems unlikely to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X