Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who should be Wichita State's Head Coach?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

I rather have Spradlin than IB. Least he has some energy and charisma.
    Hmmmmm, all I know is that Clemson was their only noteable win. They had losses to SEMO twice, Mercer by 27 pts, No Ala, UT Martin, Tn Tech, and Little Rock. Not impresed.

Comment

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post

Hmmmmm, all I know is that Clemson was their only noteable win. They had losses to SEMO twice, Mercer by 27 pts, No Ala, UT Martin, Tn Tech, and Little Rock. Not impresed.
      Richey beat Mercer three times..

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post

Love Taylor’s analysis but he has been really pissy this. He doesn’t know any more about who it’s going to be than any of us. He is just throwing crap at the wall to see what sticks because we are all desperate for any news.
        Nothing against him, but you nailed it. But he's forgiven as that is his job. Problem is that to many folks take his speculation as gospel. I just don't believe anything as gospel until there is hard evidence.

Comment

• GladColby Rogers is returning with his new NIL deal. Thank you Armchair Strategies!
          Spoiler Alert: Bruce Willis was dead the whole time!

Comment

• New Mexico State names, source told
            @stadium
            . Danny Sprinkle (Montana State) Preston Spradlin (Morehead State) Jason Hooten (Sam Houston State) Austin Claunch (Nicholls State) Josh Pastner (formerly at Georgia Tech) Still unclear level of interest of some of those guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
              New Mexico State names, source told
              @stadium
              . Danny Sprinkle (Montana State) Preston Spradlin (Morehead State) Jason Hooten (Sam Houston State) Austin Claunch (Nicholls State) Josh Pastner (formerly at Georgia Tech) Still unclear level of interest of some of those guys.
              That's the type of job Spradlin should associated with.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                New Mexico State names, source told
                @stadium
                They are in big trubs…

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonWu View Post

That's the type of job Spradlin should associated with.
                  MSU getting smashed by UAB right now in NIT

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerExpress View Post

MSU getting smashed by UAB right now in NIT
                    Good. I just couldn't fathom him as the pick.

Comment

• I like the intials DD if nothing else

Comment

• Since we really don't know anything at this point. If we could get any currently active coach in the ncaa who would you pick?
                        I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

• I think he has interviewed Kellen Sampson. I don't think Jans is coming. I think it is wide open. I think we will get a good coach.

Comment

• Please allow me to reintroduce myself...Forty Licks is back! Released on CD over 20 years ago, the definitive greatest hits collection is out officially on v...
                            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• At this point, my gut says Kellen is the guy.

That could just be indigestion though ;)
                              The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Woodrow View Post
                                Since we really don't know anything at this point. If we could get any currently active coach in the ncaa who would you pick?
                                I like Nate Oats at Alabama. They hired him from Buffalo. We hired Marshall from Winthrop. There is one out there and I believe KS will find him.
                                I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

Working...
                                X