Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who should be Wichita State's Head Coach?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

******* is a goob! I am willing to overlook that for PK. He was just doing what anyone in his position would do to get pub for his team and city.
    Nope, he basically sold his soul to the devil. I am done!!!

Lol OK not really. But damn, he would need a clause in his contract to never speak to "the man who shall not be named" ever again.
    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post

Smells like there might be more to it than just "reporting".
      ya think?

Comment

• "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

ya think?
          Unlike some, I don't like to make and publicize accusations without concrete evidence to back it up ;)
          The Assman

Comment

• Kelsey has also signed a 4 star and a 3 star recruit for next season who are ranked #102 and #160 nationally. Not too shabby. Has also signed a 3 star 6'10" shot blocking and rebounder Center considered to be a diamond in the rough. Considered the #1 center in North Carolina. CoC has the 40th ranked recruiting class for 2023.

Comment

• Right now, I feel like I'm going to be disappointed with the announcement, whenever that may be.

I think the Turgeon article is having a negative impact on my emotions. Everything about Saal up to that point screamed visionary and excited me. Hopefully it was just a poorly worded article and a truly exciting hire will be made.
              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                Kelsey has also signed a 4 star and a 3 star recruit for next season who are ranked #102 and #160 nationally. Not too shabby. Has also signed a 3 star 6'10" shot blocking and rebounder Center considered to be a diamond in the rough. Considered the #1 center in North Carolina. CoC has the 40th ranked recruiting class for 2023.
                Daddy like.
                "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• There is no way Saal made an offer before probing Interest levels.
                  Also no way you would be hearing from jans at this point. A contract would have to be signed and team meeting with his players at Mississippi would have to be complete before there was an announcement.
                  There are still good candidates even if Jans and MT don't or didn't work out.
                  Patience......

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                    Right now, I feel like I'm going to be disappointed with the announcement, whenever that may be.

I think the Turgeon article is having a negative impact on my emotions. Everything about Saal up to that point screamed visionary and excited me. Hopefully it was just a poorly worded article and a truly exciting hire will be made.
                    I think the article was poorly written and took some liberties with some assumptions that were not quite true. Keep the faith. We are going to get the best coach available that fits in with Kevin Saul and the the entire community

Comment

• I should note that Kelsey returned 7 of 8 freshmen and only had one transfer of his top 5 scorers. That's not a bad one-year retention rate, however limited the singular datum is.

Comment

• Taylor says R-E-L-A-X
                        You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                        This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

• I can't R-E-L-A-X until we have a coach.
                          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                            I can't R-E-L-A-X until we have a coach.
                            Un huh...

Comment

• So TE pretty much said MT is the leaker

Comment

• Nice to see more of the board coming around on Kelsey but I think he’s going to have his pick of almost whatever opening he wants. Richey or DeVries are probably more likely.

Comment

Working...
                                X