Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who should be Wichita State's Head Coach?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shock View Post
    I would rather give IB an extension than turn the program over to Steve Eck for a year.

Last thing we need is a hot boxed plane/bus.
    I’m not saying we don’t already have that, but I’m not saying we don’t.
    Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

• Originally posted by Onegreatracer View Post

I’m not saying we don’t already have that, but I’m not saying we don’t.
      Nah, Eck’s bus would fit in with snoop and willie. We don’t need a coach that’s sloppy too.
      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• First offer should be to Jans which I see him maybe entertaining but ultimately declining. Second offer should be to Pat Kelsey which I think he takes unless he gets better offers.

Comment

• M
          Originally posted by AndShock View Post
          First offer should be to Jans which I see him maybe entertaining but ultimately declining. Second offer should be to Pat Kelsey which I think he takes unless he gets better offers.
          my guess is Saal will either want to start a new tree or pull one he knows. I think Jans would prob get people rolling back in by the droves, donors in particular, but not sure saal’s opinion on it

Comment

• No way Jans jumps ship that quick after getting his new digs, IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockHat View Post
              M

my guess is Saal will either want to start a new tree or pull one he knows. I think Jans would prob get people rolling back in by the droves, donors in particular, but not sure saal’s opinion on it
              "Pull one he knows", for 500, Alex

Comment

• The last three Murray state coaches are Steve Prohm, Matt McMahon… and Billy Kennedy.

Shoot me now.
                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• https://townepost.com/indiana/kokomo...-excellence-2/ Cliff Levingston or Ron Baker
                  I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post
                    No….

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                      No way Jans jumps ship that quick after getting his new digs, IMO.
                      Less than no way.

Comment

• Serious take
                        You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                        This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonWu View Post
                          Serious take
                          He would be the Ed Kreiwel of D1 hoops.

Comment

• I think a lot of KU and KSU trolls have infiltrated that group.
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                              I think a lot of KU and KSU trolls have infiltrated that group.
                              Perhaps. I tend to think that are simply a lot of uneducated fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonWu View Post

Perhaps. I tend to think that are simply a lot of uneducated fans.
                                AKA imbeciles…
                                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                                X