Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who should be Wichita State's Head Coach?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BostonWu View Post
    Considering GM's coaching tree, it's quite remarkable where we landed...of all the disciples we go with this one.
    Its the same thing as with Comedy...Timing

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonWu View Post
      Considering GM's coaching tree, it's quite remarkable where we landed...of all the disciples we go with this one.
      I’d believe it if you told me we ended up with the absolute worst one possible. Even some of the less experienced assistants Marshall has had in the past I could see putting together some really good recruiting classes and if they had the connections to put a Billy Kennedy (or better) on the bench to help I don’t see how we’d be doing any worse.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocknroll33 View Post
        Pitino cleared, and owes us a Natty
        Are we willing to pay??
        Do we want his oily azz??
        Definitely not Robert Frost quality, but a good modern poem nonetheless.

I was especially moved by the imagery developed in the last line.
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Steve Prohm, or the kid from Charlotte, or the one from North Texas

Comment

• Originally posted by AndShock View Post

I’d believe it if you told me we ended up with the absolute worst one possible. Even some of the less experienced assistants Marshall has had in the past I could see putting together some really good recruiting classes and if they had the connections to put a Billy Kennedy (or better) on the bench to help I don’t see how we’d be doing any worse.
            The worst one possible is without a doubt Greg Heiar.... But yes we ended up with a low tier from the tree.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
              Steve Prohm, or the kid from Charlotte, or the one from North Texas
              UNT guy makes over $1M a year, but i’d take him in a heartbeat

Comment

• If I got a vote no way Prohm. Didn’t he only win 2 games his last year at Iowa State?

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

The worst one possible is without a doubt Greg Heiar.... But yes we ended up with a low tier from the tree.
                  i was going to say the exact same thing. Heiar has the crown for worst, and it’s not even close. He honestly might never coach again in any respectable D1.

while IB has not done well, I can see him getting a gig somewhere at least

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Definitely not Robert Frost quality, but a good modern poem nonetheless.

I was especially moved by the imagery developed in the last line.
                    I’ll tell you a very interesting fable,
                    Concerning a coach who was quite able;
                    His name was Pitino,
                    His suits were always primo;
                    And he conducted his affairs under the table
                    "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Limerick!
                      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

I’ll tell you a very interesting fable,
                        Concerning a coach who was quite able;
                        His name was Pitino,
                        His suits were always primo;
                        And he conducted his affairs under the table
                        I thought the one affair was on the table. At a restaurant.

Comment

• Brown's gonna be back. I'm more and more sore every day. The combination of the team looking much improved second half of the season, plus the complete lack of funds and over spending on fired coaches/AD make it a difficult proposition.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                            Brad Stevens.
                            Has he been rumored to already be in town looking at houses??
                            The Assman

Comment

• It’s obvious, Gregg Marshall. He has had his punishment and God knows we have had ours.

Comment

• it's obvious: isaac brown

and: wichita state can't afford another buyout. brown will be just fine.

Comment

Working...
                                X