Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Realignment Carousel Spins Up again (USC and UCLA to Big 10)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

LOL .. might as well. If you combine their academic rankings and all-sports accomplishments they are an outstanding school.
    Stanford is generally considered the Top 1-2 athletic departments in D1. Though, that might change if they go to a different conference or go independent.

Comment

• Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

• I wonder what ESPN would pay if by some miracle the AAC could pull Stanford and Cal. Certainly they'd get the conference a bump
        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockBand View Post
          /* or /pac?
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Stanford is generally considered the Top 1-2 athletic departments in D1. Though, that might change if they go to a different conference or go independent.
            Top-20 anyway. If I was the AAC conference dictator, I'd fire every weapon I had in my arsenal at them and then borrow even more and fire those too. It would elevate the status of our conference instantly.

Comment

• A friend of mine works in Stanford's athletic department. He says there is little optimism around campus that Stanford or Cal will land in a conference with which they are happy.

Comment

Top-20 anyway. If I was the AAC conference dictator, I'd fire every weapon I had in my arsenal at them and then borrow even more and fire those too. It would elevate the status of our conference instantly.
                Borrow? You could get billions worth just given to you.

Comment

• Stanford is such an academic powerhouse they ether go B12 or B10. I don't think the AAC gets so much as a sniff.
                  The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

“Dear 8-pound, 6-ounce, newborn infant Jesus, don't even know a word yet just a little infant and so cuddly, but still…”

“Yeah, and monkeys might fly out of my butt!”

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by rjl View Post
                      Stanford is such an academic powerhouse they ether go B12 or B10. I don't think the AAC gets so much as a sniff.
                      Facts. But why not try?

Comment

Facts. But why not try?
                        My guess is they'll be in the Big 10 by next Wednesday. They are the top academic university in the country that also has a legitimate contender-caliber D1 sports program (in other words, not Harvard), and it's not really close. The next is Duke, and Duke ranks several spots below them.
                        The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

• Comment

• "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by rjl View Post

My guess is they'll be in the Big 10 by next Wednesday. They are the top academic university in the country that also has a legitimate contender-caliber D1 sports program (in other words, not Harvard), and it's not really close. The next is Duke, and Duke ranks several spots below them.
                              More facts. So make a hard run at them this weekend! Every weapon you got! FIRE FIRE FIRE!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                                College sports continue to be less and less interesting to follow.
                                I completely agree and second this.

Comment

Working...
                                X