Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Realignment Carousel Spins Up again (USC and UCLA to Big 10)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
    If the ACC is going to fold too, go for big city schools their too:

4 of the following Syracuse, Louisville, Boston College, Pitt, Ga Tech, Miami from the ACC.

Cal and Stanford from the PAC.

20 team conference.
    Can I have some of what you are smoking?
    Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• I never said it would happen, or it was realistic.
      The Assman

Comment

• Comment

• I know it seems like a long shot. But ESPN has no real west coast content. They might want something for those time slots

Comment

• Cal would also drop football in a heartbeat if they could. The administration hates it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

I know it seems like a long shot. But ESPN has no real west coast content. They might want something for those time slots
              I know ESPN pulls the strings behind the scenes, but it's nice to have a commissioner in Aresco who isn't completely inept.

Comment

• See what I mean? All weapons ... everything you got. FIRE, FIRE, FIRE!!!!
                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• My thoughts:

I like the composition of the new Big 12 better than the old Big 12. The basketball in the new Big 12 will be amazing and the football will be more interesting. With the western additions, it makes the state of Kansas more centrally-located in the conference and creates stability for our other D-1 programs in the state.

For WSU, I don't think it's a bad development. Anything could happen, but I think it's less likely now that Memphis and SMU get poached by a power conference. We want Memphis and SMU to stay in the AAC. We need good basketball programs.

It will be interesting to see what happens with a potential merger between the MWC and the remaining Pac members. It seems like when this all shakes out, it's going to be a Power Four with the Big 12, Big Ten, SEC, and ACC, and the MWC and AAC will be the top non-power conferences.

Comment

• Why don't the Big East and AAC form a super conference? East and West divisions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                      Why don't the Big East and AAC form a super conference? East and West divisions.
                      I was browsing through the main big east message board the other day to see what they were saying about all this and noticed they seem to have a extremely arrogant complex about them. They have no interest in small market schools and make jokes about them. They also seemed to have a specific hatred for the Big 12. None of it made any sense

Comment

• Originally posted by bleed yellow View Post

I was browsing through the main big east message board the other day to see what they were saying about all this and noticed they seem to have a extremely arrogant complex about them. They have no interest in small market schools and make jokes about them. They also seemed to have a specific hatred for the Big 12. None of it made any sense
                        No surprise really.

Comment

• Sweater vest syndrome

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

See what I mean? All weapons ... everything you got. FIRE, FIRE, FIRE!!!!
                            Add SDSU and UNLV and get to 20
                            The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by bleed yellow View Post

Little penis syndrome
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• As long as the AAC doesn’t lose anyone else, I’d say we’ll be ok.

Comment

Working...
                                X