Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Transfer Portal Discussion (outgoing player tracking)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought IB was a players coach and everyone loved him and once we got rid of that meanie Marshall nobody would leave and we'd have our pick of the litter in recruiting?

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
      I thought IB was a players coach and everyone loved him and once we got rid of that meanie Marshall nobody would leave and we'd have our pick of the litter in recruiting?
      Yes, they even jumped up and down when he “got paid”.

Comment

• Shox got Isaac Brown Syndrome, aka IBS. We keep shittin' players.
        Rip em up, Tear em up, Give em HELL Shockers!

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
          Did the players enjoy watching the After Shocks last summer? Maybe thinking ahead to when they'll play on the team? Well, after this whole ****ing fiasco, I don't ****ing want to see a single one of these guys ever ****ing wear black and gold again. They ****ing got the coach they wanted and then they ****ing proceeded to ****ing torpedo the program by ****ing quitting. Good ****ing riddance.

I think I should give myself a ban from SN for the weekend.
          Aftershocks attendance > Shockers attendance

Comment

• Man you take away Shocker athletics (mainly BSB and MBB for me) and Wichita might as well be the dark side of the moon. It's literally the only bright spot for still living here.

YMMV.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
              Man you take away Shocker athletics (mainly BSB and MBB for me) and Wichita might as well be the dark side of the moon. It's literally the only bright spot for still living here.

YMMV.
              WSU baseball and basketball are the only things I miss since moving away, with the exception of a brother and sister still in the area.
              now that's wanning.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

WSU baseball and basketball are the only things I miss since moving away, with the exception of a brother and sister still in the area.
                now that's wanning.
                Exactly how I feel. For the first time in a long time there were a few games I didn't switch plans around for and just straight up didn't watch.
                Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post

Yes, they even jumped up and down when he “got paid”.
                  Of course they did, money is obviously all they care about.

Comment

• Interesting. Morris Udeze shared Craig porters note about entering the transfer portal etc with the caption. “The last domino.” Not sure what significance that actually means/has?

Comment

• So for the top, big money programs will NIL deals provided a way for them to circumvent the NCAA Scholarship limits. We not going to give you a scholarship but can line you with $200k a year NIL deal. Would come in handy in headcount sports where scholarship limits are pretty low such as baseball.

Comment

• Originally posted by Topshock View Post

Of course they did, money is obviously all they care about.
                        Officially no more Gregg Marshall players now?
                        Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• Originally posted by newshock1234 View Post
                          Officially no more Gregg Marshall players now?
                          Almost officially no players.... So yes lol

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                            So for the top, big money programs will NIL deals provided a way for them to circumvent the NCAA Scholarship limits. We not going to give you a scholarship but can line you with $200k a year NIL deal. Would come in handy in headcount sports where scholarship limits are pretty low such as baseball.
                            It will get to the point where the scholarship is the most insignificant part of the deal. The NCAA needs to stop pretending these kids are amateurs, drop this charade and just require them to sign professional contracts. Keep everything above board and impose salary caps just like the pros.

Comment

• At this point, I guess this thread is just tracking Pohto. I think all of the other players from last years team have entered the portal with the exception of the 2 redshirts. Based upon Mo's quote of Porter being the last domino it sounds like it was kinda planned this way. I'm thinking there was something way wrong behind the scenes last year that hasn't come out yet.
                              I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

• It’s funny, NIL was partly started out because they couldn’t get a job or have money to buy a pizza.

Now they are getting a whole pizza franchises.
                                The Assman

Comment

Working...
                                X