Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Transfer Portal Discussion (outgoing player tracking)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WichitaHawk View Post

Nothing wrong with the worlds most popular sport. Besides in America that is.
    Two words. Soccer Sucks

Comment

I wish WSU had mens soccer instead of just the club team I played for. Wichita has enough talent that they could field a team and most likely would be able to recruit well in the midwest. With the way basketball is going if we had soccer I’d look forward to shocker athletics!

I mean just imagine this beautiful jersey being fielded as a D 1 mens sport!

5F2CBFE5-8EC4-4789-9195-5B04564FE5FA.jpeg
      Soccer Sucks

Comment

• It's mind boggling that the anti-professional, amateur status first and last (not now), NCAA is allowing players to not sit out a year when transferring, because they had an opportunity to make. More. Money. Sure, go get an agent while you're at it...

I'm one of this boards bigger pumpers, and proudly so, but man, the Shocks are fuc*'d.

Comment

• I will add that college professional basketball SUCKS too

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
            It's mind boggling that the anti-professional, amateur status first and last (not now), NCAA is allowing players to not sit out a year when transferring, because they had an opportunity to make. More. Money.

I'm one of this boards bigger pumpers, and proudly so, but man, the Shocks are fuc*'d.
            You Sunshine Pumpers SUCK too

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Wonder where they all went???

Comment

Cheer up my temper tantrum throwing shockernetter.

The word going around is that Adibbe can shoot 3's as good as Eric Hamilton did. Aren't you glad Mo is gone now?

Comment

Soccer Sucks
                  Everyone has a opinion. I do say if it sucks so much why do most countries prefer it as its main sport? Must not suck so much..
                  Shocker Alumni
                  Shocker Club Soccer alumni
                  Jayhawk fan but the Shockers come first

Comment

Everyone has a opinion. I do say if it sucks so much why does most countries prefer it as its main sport? Must not suck so much..
                    Cause those countries suck
                    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• I like all the nicknames SN has for Boatright. Boatwrong, Boatdouche…etc., those are funny and true.Quite entertaining.

Comment

• I'm not convinced the Shocks would be the betting favorite to win the KCAC right now..

Comment

• Originally posted by BAShocker View Post
                          I like all the nicknames SN has for Boatright. Boatwrong, Boatdouche…etc., those are funny and true.Quite entertaining.
                          I just like the fact that his initials are DB......fitting.....
                          "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post

Cause those countries suck
                            Ah so USA #1 then!
                            Shocker Alumni

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post

I just like the fact that his initials are DB......fitting.....
                              DB short for D-Bag! Or Dumba$$ B1tch!
                              Shocker Alumni

Comment

Ah so USA #1 then!
                                Now you get it!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X