Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Transfer Portal Discussion (outgoing player tracking)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

Ouch. Leaving for Ball freaking State. What's that tell you about the state of the program...
    Does the university have the money to hire a tutor for IB? Time to think outside the envelope.

Comment

• Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post
      Ball State coach Michael Lewis is hiring Wichita State assistant Lou Gudino, source told @Stadium.
      Billy Kennedy promoted to top assistant.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• How do we know he wasn't asked to leave? As far as I'm concerned, staying status quo is not moving forward.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Billy Kennedy promoted to top assistant.
          God no.

Comment

• yup

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
              How do we know he wasn't asked to leave? As far as I'm concerned, staying status quo is not moving forward.
              I see only two possible positive reasons for this announcement: 1) he was asked to leave 2) he really wanted to move back to Indiana

Anything else makes me think we are trending towards tire fire territory.

Comment

• Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post

I see only two possible positive reasons for this announcement: 1) he was asked to leave 2) he really wanted to move back to Indiana

Anything else makes me think we are trending towards tire fire territory.
                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• When I said I miss the 90s, this isn't what I had in mind. Excuse me while I put on Office Space and Beastie Boys.

Comment

• Wichita State head coach Isaac Brown is expected to hire veteran assistant Butch Pierre to join his staff, sources tell The Eagle. First reported by @JonRothstein.

Pierre has over three decades of coaching experience and is coming as an assistant at UTEP. Known for recruiting.

Comment

• Tire fire flames get a little lower. Recruiting chops are always good. Is to much to ask that WSU adds a coach known for offensive game planning?

Comment

Wichita State head coach Isaac Brown is expected to hire veteran assistant Butch Pierre to join his staff, sources tell The Eagle. First reported by @JonRothstein.

Pierre has over three decades of coaching experience and is coming as an assistant at UTEP. Known for recruiting.
                        UTEP bio

Page Not Found (404): It looks like you're lost... The page you are looking for no longer exists.

Comment

• Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post
                          Tire fire flames get a little lower. Recruiting chops are always good. Is to much to ask that WSU adds a coach known for offensive game planning?
                          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by shocker43 View Post
                            Pretty decent background honestly.

Comment

• Hopefully Gudino leaving doesn't affect Porter Staying

Comment

Wichita State head coach Isaac Brown is expected to hire veteran assistant Butch Pierre to join his staff, sources tell The Eagle. First reported by @JonRothstein.

Haven't heard of him but decent resume.

Comment

Working...
                                X