Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Transfer Portal Discussion (outgoing player tracking)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
    Going to be one of those days it appears:

The Process dropped 31 on Auburn. 7-10 from 3.

Grant Sherfield is torching Bama in Norman so far. He has 27 at the under 12.

Chaunce Jenkins continues to do everything for ODU (50% FG 40%3 2nd leading scorer)

Mo continues to be a stud for New Mexico averaging 16 and 8, 0-0 from 3 and shooting 59% FG.

RCIV is coming up next on Espn.
    Is it too late for WHWOCIB to enter the portal?

Comment

Chaunce Jenkins continues to do everything for ODU (50% FG 40%3 2nd leading scorer)

Mo continues to be a stud for New Mexico averaging 16 and 8, 0-0 from 3 and shooting 59% FG.

RCIV has 14 at the half.

Jans' team is up 7 at the half.

Comment

• The advantage to this thread. You don’t have to watch a losing team any longer. You can cheer for former players.

Comment

Jamarius has 17/7/5 for Pitt midway through the second half so add that to the misery list.

Comment

If TP avg was 50 points, 20 rebounds, 20 steals and 15 assists, I would still not want that virus on my team.

Comment

• That group of guys would not be happy having to share the ball with each other. I’d take Burton, Mo and Ricky though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                That group of guys would not share the ball with IB as coach.
                FIFY

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

Jamarius has 17/7/5 for Pitt midway through the second half so add that to the misery list.
                  Good leader. Tough player too.

Egads, WSU has lost several good point guards over the last several years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

If TP avg was 50 points, 20 rebounds, 20 steals and 15 assists, I would still not want that virus on my team.
                    He's such a d-bag. Anyone catch the end of their game today? TP is at the line with a few seconds left up three with a chance to ice the game with a free throw. With the ball in the air and the arena dead quiet you can hear him yell out "BALLGAME!" and it clanks hard off the back iron. Auburn comes down and gets a look and misses. Man that would have been sweet if they had hit that!
                    Last edited by shock-it-to-me; January 28, 2023, 11:42 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post

He's such a d-bag. Anyone catch the end of their game today? TP is at the line with a few seconds left up three with a chance to ice the game with a free throw. With the ball in the air and the arena dead quiet you can hear him yell out "BALLGAME!" and it clanks hard off the back iron. Auburn comes down and gets a look and misses. Man that would have been sweet if they had hit that!
                      Lol I heard that as well. Hilarious.
                      "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• What a jackass
                        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Working...
                        X