Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Transfer Portal Discussion (outgoing player tracking)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by jpen View Post
      Well I don't care how many wins you amass, if you can't keep your hands off people you're not a good coach. So I guess there's that factor in this "magical kingdom" you point out. Maybe Brown should imitate that.
      So you ask why anyone would think ib should be let go do to his success, but when I give you the many reasons, Not only do you not debate my reasoning, you use the always useful " mean GM" and "racist" lines.
      great debate. Bet I know your party affiliation.
      Last edited by Atxshoxfan; April 24, 2022, 08:21 AM.

Comment

• Seems pretty obvious who this is

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
          Seems pretty obvious who this is
          SM?

Comment

• Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post

SM?
            Eh, I find it hard to believe. I guess you never know. Has there ever been a player on SN?

Comment

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post

Eh, I find it hard to believe. I guess you never know. Has there ever been a player on SN?
              Yes. Two that I know of posted some right after graduating.

Comment

I know of one that has read it before -

https://twitter.com/Shaq_Morris/stat...25125261217793 (the tweet is from 2013)
                Not responsible for damage from posts that sail over the reader's head.

Comment

Definitely
                  Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

• Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post

Anyone that claims the players never take a peek at shockernet is sort of like the proverbial sunshine pumper, but just in reverse.

Thank you for educating some of the Shockernet "idiots." Now on the lookout for some of those same idiots in 5, 4, 3...
                    Last edited by ShockingButTrue; April 24, 2022, 01:40 PM.

Comment

That’s interesting. I’ve not been on here as long as most regulars. I figured a decent number of them probably lurked but wasn’t sure if any had posted.

Comment

• I can’t see Lutz’s tweet to Mike, can someone summarize?

Comment

• Originally posted by shox7 View Post
                          I can’t see Lutz’s tweet to Mike, can someone summarize?
                          This?

"He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• MK constantly making excuses and playing the victim (on behalf of WSU)

Comment

Who? And what were the posts about :)

Comment

• Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post

Who? And what were the posts about :)
                                Dr. Bret Wise was one
                                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Working...
                                X