Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Transfer Portal Discussion (outgoing player tracking)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Clearly not figuring it out.

He's going to be one of those 300 that Geno talks about not finding a spot. Not sure many programs are looking for that 31% FG 1-2 A/TO ratio bench guys.
    Sounds like a fit. Is IB working on his return?

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
      This is a former player, but Chance Moore is in the portal again. From WSU, then WSU (the other one), now from Jackson State. And still listed as a freshman on ESPN.
      Now who’s laughing?
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
          Happy for Chaunce. That’s a good fit for him.

Comment

• I believe Moore spent time at a juco at some point too.

Comment

• Every scholarship player from LSU is now in the portal...incredible.

Comment

• Sounds like a good place to take a redshirt.
                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Thanks. I can see how the tournament viewership would be up this year. Some good storylines.

Comment

• Legalized gambling affects ratings too.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                      Legalized gambling affects ratings too.
                      Need to get this enacted in Kansas!

Comment

• Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post

Need to get this enacted in Kansas!
                        Passed house yesterday, Senate should approve.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

Passed house yesterday, Senate should approve.
                          Sweet...now a gambler can sponsor an nil deal with players and pay based on winnings. Could be a lucrative deal for a star willing to throw a game or two.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

Sweet...now a gambler can sponsor an nil deal with players and pay based on winnings. Could be a lucrative deal for a star willing to throw a game or two.
                            Lmao
                            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Chance Moore has maybe the worst attitude I've seen from a college player. Ejected from multiple games. Publicly bashed his team and coaches multiple times this year. Post a video on Instagram of him cussing out and making fun of his team. Post another thing on Instagram talking about how his team and coaching staff are losers, hope they're ready for their post-season part time jobs, etc. From what I gather, he quit playing before the conference tournament so he could film some music videos to jumpstart his rap career.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocker43 View Post
                                Chance Moore has maybe the worst attitude I've seen from a college player. Ejected from multiple games. Publicly bashed his team and coaches multiple times this year. Post a video on Instagram of him cussing out and making fun of his team. Post another thing on Instagram talking about how his team and coaching staff are losers, hope they're ready for their post-season part time jobs, etc. From what I gather, he quit playing before the conference tournament so he could film some music videos to jumpstart his rap career.
                                The real bad part that is unsaid above is Chance gets in his own way. He is actually a very smart (not in terms of judgment or emotional intelligence) young man who has a such a high opinion of himself that he can’t function as a team member. Reminds me of Sinbad who got booted from the AF at McConnell in the early 80s.
                                Last edited by shoxlax; April 4, 2022, 04:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X