Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Transfer Portal Discussion (outgoing player tracking)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
    So, we now have a boat load of recruiters and a bump on a log. Guessing that Lou's "style" of coaching was not IB's. Hope to be totally wrong, but this does not give me warm fuzzies.
    I'm getting goosebumps; not sure if that's good or bad...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

Love some good arrector pili...

Comment

• honesty thats a pretty good hire, seems like a great recruiter. But my worry honesty isnt talent, i feel the coaches we have cant coach them up
        Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• Are any of GM's former assistants available?

Comment

• Originally posted by newshock1234 View Post
            honesty thats a pretty good hire, seems like a great recruiter. But my worry honesty isnt talent, i feel the coaches we have cant coach them up
            Well. At some point if you have enough talented dawgs they gonna out dawg the dawgs from the other team regardless of coaching. Or something like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonWu View Post
              Are any of GM's former assistants available?
              Maybe

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

Maybe
                I'd try to draw from that well assuming it hasn't run dry

Comment

• If they bring in an experienced X and O guy who isn't afraid to chew some behind to replace Kennedy then I am good with having two stud recruiters. Losing Gudino will hurt. Sounds like he was really interested in getting closer to home which I can't blame him, especially given the state of the Shocker program these days.

Comment

Are any of GM's former assistants available?
                    I hear coach K is available... That MIGHT be enough to please the board..

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

I hear coach K is available... That MIGHT be enough to please the board..
                      No it would not. We need a coach that has a history of sexual battery on women and the ability to get drunk in public. That is the perfect Coach to coach up our players.

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

He may be the right fit, maybe not.
                        Just trying to remember any recent success UTEP has had on the court.
                        A quick check reveals...
                        Nope, nothing to see here.

UTEP is C-USA tenant. Middle of the pack team. But hey, at least he will be familiar with most of the new AAC dogs.
                        Interesting UTEP played NMSU twice last year - got popped both times.

If SNers were looking a bomb shell hire, on the surface this isn't it.
                        But at least it made WStateU get the skin fuzzies!

That is all.
                        Above all, make the right call.

Comment

I'd try to draw from that well assuming it hasn't run dry
                          On it.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockRef View Post

He may be the right fit, maybe not.
                            Just trying to remember any recent success UTEP has had on the court.
                            A quick check reveals...
                            Nope, nothing to see here.

UTEP is C-USA tenant. Middle of the pack team. But hey, at least he will be familiar with most of the new AAC dogs.
                            Interesting UTEP played NMSU twice last year - got popped both times.

If SNers were looking a bomb shell hire, on the surface this isn't it.
                            But at least it made WStateU get the skin fuzzies!

That is all.
                            I mean, to be fair, I don't know if ANYONE could recruit to El Paso.....
                            "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post

I mean, to be fair, I don't know if ANYONE could recruit to El Paso.....
                              Fan,
                              Fair point.
                              But have you ever been to Las Cruces?
                              Yet a certain coach was able to recruit and be successful to that landfill.
                              Just sayin'...

That is all.
                              Above all, make the right call.

Comment

• Dex and Mo in the portal .. damn .. 7 Scholarships at least open ... Likely 8 out of 12 (10 that actually played)

Current Roster- Porter, Pohto, Abidde and Ricks.... maybe Council
                                Last edited by Stickboy46; April 6, 2022, 01:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X