Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Transfer Portal Discussion (outgoing player tracking)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shocker43 View Post
    Chance Moore has maybe the worst attitude I've seen from a college player. Ejected from multiple games. Publicly bashed his team and coaches multiple times this year. Post a video on Instagram of him cussing out and making fun of his team. Post another thing on Instagram talking about how his team and coaching staff are losers, hope they're ready for their post-season part time jobs, etc. From what I gather, he quit playing before the conference tournament so he could film some music videos to jumpstart his rap career.
    Wow. Kid’s a mess. I can see why he and FHCGM were not a fit. Didn’t I see something on social media a while back that he a child?

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

The real bad part that is unsaid above is Chance gets in his own way. He is actually a very smart (not in terms of judgment or emotional intelligence) young man who has a such a high opinion of himself that
      yeah, a lot of his issues are self-inflicted, and he honestly has the talent to be an impactful player somewhere.

Comment

• Not sure if it is transfer or recruit related or nothing in between:

Capture.JPG

Comment

• Jordan Manning thinks we're on F4 track with IB

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonWu View Post
            Jordan Manning thinks we're on F4 track with IB
            Who is Jordan Manning?
            I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

• Originally posted by shocker43 View Post

yeah, a lot of his issues are self-inflicted, and he honestly has the talent to be an impactful player somewhere.
              Spill the beans, Taylor. I bet it's something about TE officially not coming back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Woodrow View Post

Who is Jordan Manning?
                Facebook sunshine pumper

Comment

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post

Spill the beans, Taylor. I bet it's something about TE officially not coming back.
                  Now that the season is over, I'd bet a lot of phones are ringing. I'm guessing a few transfers not 1 or 2.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

Now that the season is over, I'd bet a lot of phones are ringing. I'm guessing a few transfers not 1 or 2.
                    The season has been over for a lot of teams for a while though. I do think we will see one or two more players leave.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonWu View Post
                      Jordan Manning thinks we're on F4 track with IB
                      Well if course we are. Excellent X & O coaching, great player development, Great team work, marvelous shooting. Big inside game, rebounding is unsurpassed and effort is unmatched.
                      So why wouldn't he believe? Who cares who and how many players are on the team next year. Ib has some D2 gamers on the way, no worries.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

I mean... We already had 4... I'd be surprised if it's more than 1 or 2 other than Etienne

Comment

• Is Tyson too proud to transfer to another college? It took a lot of balls to declare this was his last year of college before last season even started.

Comment

• Can players thinking about transferring initiate contact to U's without putting their names in the portal? Are players off limits to other schools as far as just contacting to see if there would be interest? I don't know what the rules are these days. I am thinking 1-2 of our players may be exploring to see what schools might be interested in them and not declaring until they find out for sure.
                            Don't see how TE could ever find a better spot than here but I wish him luck in doing so. His stock went down this year, for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                              Is Tyson too proud to transfer to another college? It took a lot of balls to declare this was his last year of college before last season even started.
                              Tyson isn’t on any NBA draft boards that I know of. Unless he wants to play overseas or in the G league he needs to come back to the college game. Either here or somewhere else.
                              Shocker Alumni
                              Shocker Club Soccer alumni
                              Jayhawk fan but the Shockers come first

Comment

• Originally posted by WichitaHawk View Post

Tyson isn’t on any NBA draft boards that I know of. Unless he wants to play overseas or in the G league he needs to come back to the college game. Either here or somewhere else.
                                The here ship has sailed.
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X